Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most beautiful, facially attractive girl - your nominations please  (Read 2192 times)

Offline Dave.real

There's almost definitely already a thread on this but I couldn't find it so thought I'd start one.

From my own experience and reading reviews I've noticed it's very easy to be suckered in by photo's of great figures and cleavage only to be met with behind the door with the face of a horse, so for those who appreciate a very pretty, facially beautiful girl, who do you nominate in London?

I'm talking about a woman who you'd double take at on the street, I understand everyone has their own tastes so I'm interested to hear others opinions. Bit of searching has brought up a few profiles so to kick us off these have been mentioned elsewhere as having very pretty faces:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Online tantraman

Here are my nominations on the previous thread, OP ...

The Prettiest Natural Looking WG :wacko:

:hi:

Offline nigel4498

Looks are subjective.
One mans stunner could be another mans munter.
Would be interesting to see what this throws up.

Online tantraman

And I just now add to my trio of beauties above via the photos in my most recent review of professionalmassagebyjessika :wacko:

Offline boardyhell

emily creme ,natural less make up ,whole personna

Offline Waterhouse

As above....

Ellie Rose.... Beautiful on the inside, as well as on the outside.

Offline nigel4498

Ellie Rose.... Beautiful on the inside, as well as on the outside.

Now you're talking, spot on.

Offline Testeronni

No longer active, but Kim from HOD & Annabellas. A slim, confident, tall Romainian, who unsuprisingly was a Catwalk Model.
But service wise terrible! That was the day I realised that even in punting, looks ain't everything. 

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline jasonbourne

i had a great time with kim actually, but it took a while for her to 'warm up'. elizabeth and effy HOD are both natural lookers IMO.
also waiting patiently for amyra to return. (as posted on other thread)
(also gone, but others in my 'hall of fame': polish blonde nicole, polish 'elf princess' olivia,  madeline2415, i suppose unreliable renata)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2018, 11:13:23 am by jasonbourne »