Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss_busty_india  (Read 3538 times)

Offline liluzivertz

Hi all,

Has anyone had the pleasure of seeing this girl? External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline whiskyfan

TOFTT, then write your first review in almost 3 years on here. :hi:

Offline Marmalade

How often trolls start with “have you had the pleasure?”  :dash:

Offline JayEZ2K

OP, you should TOFTT and review. If not this one, then you should see and review someone. This forum is a collaborative effort.

That said...
* Her ratings are hidden = red flag
* Not enough pictures to confidently assess her body/looks
* Seems to prefer massage as that is the advertising focus
* Has a very limited likes list, but includes OW and penetration... But this is a very expensive £200/hour vanilla = no thanks

Offline peter purves

OP, you should TOFTT and review. If not this one, then you should see and review someone. This forum is a collaborative effort.

That said...
* Her ratings are hidden = red flag
* Not enough pictures to confidently assess her body/looks
* Seems to prefer massage as that is the advertising focus
* Has a very limited likes list, but includes OW and penetration... But this is a very expensive £200/hour vanilla = no thanks

If I think who it is...I doubt she is a WG, just an AW cammer
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline stevieboi

At 200/ph for unverifiable pics, hidden feedback and just about basic services - there are better options.

Offline peter purves

If I think who it is...I doubt she is a WG, just an AW cammer

Definitely, the same person I was thinking off. More interested in getting you in private and keeping you there...Shame, great body. Didn't show her face. There is a possibility she might have changed and/or perhaps she chooses punters very selectively  :unknown:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 01:39:05 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Definitely, the same person I was thinking off. More interested in getting you in private and keeping you there...Shame, great body. Didn't show her face. There is a possibility she might have changed and/or perhaps she chooses punters very selectively  :unknown:

From AW:

Member Availability

Miss_Busty_India is on Holiday from 00:00 on Monday 4 June 2018 through to 00:00 on Tuesday 30 June 2099 as indicated below.

Now that's a long break  :P

Offline punter7352

I've had this experience too. Her address moves around London like she is stayingin hotels, but I suspect she's just being crafty.

Offline peter purves

I've had this experience too. Her address moves around London like she is stayingin hotels, but I suspect she's just being crafty.

Thanks for confirming...

She also had recently - think now removed from her profile, a race/ethnicity restriction. Not that it really matters, since she is not going to meet with anybody
« Last Edit: August 15, 2018, 09:33:59 pm by peter purves »

Offline Sirmixalott

Has this been confirmed to be the person you feared it was? And what's the scam here? Is it a bait and switch? She gets you in private and does what?

Forgive my ignorance...

Offline peter purves

Has this been confirmed to be the person you feared it was? And what's the scam here? Is it a bait and switch? She gets you in private and does what?

Forgive my ignorance...

Yes most definitely the same woman!

The scam here there is no meet

It is the woman in the pic and having just read you are looking for an Indian Bubble Butt I think she is definitely a worthy candidate and a good body  :dash:

Good thing is she does not string you on a lead - like if I get to know you a bit better then we can meet

However, she will even go as far as setting a time and a date etc but because she is not genuine in the end she will have to cancel.