Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any good GFE In London?  (Read 1579 times)

figleaf

Really having problems finding a solid GFE in London!

Flexible on everything to be honest if it’s a solid GFE!  Incall preferred but even outcall if have to go that way

Anyone have any recommendations for me?  Ill even pay for a punt for whoever who recommends someone good.  Desperate times call for desperate measures !

Offline stevieboi

Quite a lot.

A search with GFE and an hour of reading can make you zero in based on your preference.

Lot depends on what you expect in 'GFE'!

Online hendrix

I haven't seen her, but Ellie Rose seems to provide an excellent (and reliable) gfe.

Offline Golden Hind

Depends what exactly constitutes a good GFE for you.

Just Amelia is my favourite GFE (External Link/Members Only)

Offline Mr_Shins

GFE seems to mean different things to different people.

figleaf

To me it’s DFK and at least a pretence that they want to be there
Have had a string of cold hard ******* and want something a bit better!
Amelia looks perfect, would love any recommendations along similar lines!
Honestly, punt on me if I secure a new regular :-)
« Last Edit: January 21, 2018, 12:04:49 pm by figleaf »

Offline Golden Hind

This is usually what I'm after so I will put some other positives ones I've had recently, in order:

Khloe Sexy girl (External Link/Members Only) my second favourite after Amelia.
Ellie Rose (External Link/Members Only) as mentioned above an excellent GFE.
Mayaa25 (External Link/Members Only) quite unexpected but a good GFE.
Honey bell (External Link/Members Only) her looks were not for me so I wouldn't return but great service.

I'm also interested in recommendations.

Offline bonapati

This is usually what I'm after so I will put some other positives ones I've had recently, in order:

Khloe Sexy girl (External Link/Members Only) my second favourite after Amelia.
Ellie Rose (External Link/Members Only) as mentioned above an excellent GFE.
Mayaa25 (External Link/Members Only) quite unexpected but a good GFE.
Honey bell (External Link/Members Only) her looks were not for me so I wouldn't return but great service.

I'm also interested in recommendations.

Interesting, You are obviously keeping your favourites to yourself by not reviewing on those you mentioned above. Even if they are well reviewed (which is an excuse many would make) recent reviews allow members to follow and see if the girl is keeping up good standards or worth revisiting.

Sharing is caring!

Offline Golden Hind

Interesting, You are obviously keeping your favourites to yourself by not reviewing on those you mentioned above. Even if they are well reviewed (which is an excuse many would make) recent reviews allow members to follow and see if the girl is keeping up good standards or worth revisiting.

Sharing is caring!

They are some of the most reviewed girls in London I would hardly say I'm keeping them to myself. All have heaps of detailed and recent reports, pointless to add a further review unless my experience differed. The only one that would be helpful to review at the time was Maaya, who I did review.

You can't call me out on not sharing when I gave the OP 5 good and recent suggestions when nobody else gave any.

figleaf

They are some of the most reviewed girls in London I would hardly say I'm keeping them to myself. All have heaps of detailed and recent reports, pointless to add a further review unless my experience differed. The only one that would be helpful to review at the time was Maaya, who I did review.

You can't call me out on not sharing when I gave the OP 5 good and recent suggestions when nobody else gave any.

I appreciated it sir!  Will check out all 5!

NotThePrimeMinister

Max budget? Ashley of Max Angels and Bree of Shoreditch delivered mind-blowing GFE (IMHO) but they're too pricey for me to see them again (350 and 300). I have reviewed both:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=180289.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=177828.0

Offline 20thcentury

Depends what exactly constitutes a good GFE for you.

Just Amelia is my favourite GFE (External Link/Members Only)

I see her profile has been disabled for the past few months - anybody know if Amelia has given up this line of work?