Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Europe - Madeira - Funchal - WARNING!  (Read 1051 times)

Offline 0mard3000

I found out about the site below after trying to plan some action ahead of a trip to Madeira.

External Link/Members Only

I messaged a few of the girls a couple of weeks ahead and asked a few questions. I made no appointments and said I would contact them when arrived in the country. All seemed fine and I was looking forward to meeting one for two of them during my trip.

A couple of days later I was contacted by a man claiming to be from the site External Link/Members Only and he ultimately tried to extort money from me saying that I'd contacted the girls and wasted their time so I would need to pay them 250 euro to settle things on top of a 'fine' for the missed appointments. Bearing in mind that no appointments were made and I won't be in Portugal for another couple of weeks.  I was also told that if I tried to block him, he'd send some guys round to my home and for the safety of myself and my family I'd need to pay him the money. Guess he didn't get that I was actually in a different country.  I probably should've blocked the contact initially but I thought I'd see if common sense could prevail. I explained that I wasn't even in the country and also had made no appointments and he preceded to tell me that things worked different in Portugal and tried to scare me by showing me pictures of their 'computer surveillance' equpment and saying that he knew everything about me the minute I loged onto the website.

I of course knew this wasn't true and then preceded to block him and the 3/4 girls I'd contact via WhatsApp. I did a security check on my mobile and made sure I wasn't sending any location info etc for when I do go to Portugal.

Anyways, just thought I'd mention this as a reminder to all of the potential dangers of punting. Particularly internationally. On top of using burner phones or whatever, it's prudent to make sure you never share any personal information with anyone about who you are, where you live, what you do, where you're staying etc. I imagine that 9 times out of 10 there are pimps involved and there are a lot of unscrupulous people out there. This 'hobby' can be a potentially dangerous one.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2024, 07:35:49 am by 0mard3000 »

Online scutty brown

Don't bother trying to explain or otherwise engage with them. Just ignore them.
And just remember - the threats are likely to have arisen from a profile who you contacted but who didn't reply

Offline 0mard3000

Don't bother trying to explain or otherwise engage with them. Just ignore them.
And just remember - the threats are likely to have arisen from a profile who you contacted but who didn't reply

Good point. I ordinarily would've blocked the minute I received a strange WhatsApp message but thought it might've been something to do with my primary reason for visiting Madeira.