Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barcelona - Mid January  (Read 2594 times)

Offline youngppunter7

Was in Barcelona for 4 nights and i was raring for the action. Honourable mention to the nightclubs by the beach, being offered blowjobs by latinas on the way out is still the highlight of my holidays.

I visited 3 establishments during my stay.

1. Dollhouse (Stripclub) - (Keep in mind it was my first night and i was highest ive ever been from the joys of 'coffeeshops') -
$20 entry fee into the club, wanted shisha which i think was 65 euros but you also get a seat right next to the pole dancer, the cheap hookers also cant approach you unless you call them up, a VIP sort of position. anyways called 1 romanian bird up and had to pay 50 for the drink, sat on my lap and plenty of dirty talk at the club to eventually get into a taxi to fuck knows where. Final destination small building with a few red rooms (think on the opposite side of town as it was like a 20 minute drive at 2am. I was high as a kite and actually wanted to walk but she grabbed me and also speaking spanish with the room regulator., i ended up Paying 150 more euros, even though i was reluctant. However, It gets even worse! Shit 2 minute blowjob that my dick didnt even want to participate. and she used this as an excuse saying its nit staying up so what can she do? Guys, she was sat the furthest away living and stroking so mechanically ofc i would have been not turned on. Anyway when she gets on top i swear shes that loose i can only feel the clit, and im pretty sure she didnt even put it in and when i asked she said yes yes its in then put it in. I know i messed up by being too high to think logically but taken advantage of is an understatement. Somehow the agreed 1 hour was a 20 minute service session and the room invigilator said times up after 15 minutes. My experience of dollhouse was indeed atroscious, one to avoid, maybe go to just see a dance. Even though the dancer on when i as there was ugly and hardly moving.
(Keep in mind it was my first night and i was highest ive ever been from the joys of 'coffeeshops') :dash: :dash:

External Link/Members Only

2. Felina (Brothel) - This place is not reliable, but they take card which swayed me there. Girls were a little average and i think the price was a little steep for them. I paid 110 euros for half hour (10 extra as i used card), and i booked another session straight after with another girl. They are smart with time, you pay and shower quickly but they dont come in till 20 or 15 mins left of the booking, and dont worry the receptionist has counted the time to shave off, in some way its a scamming technique. Another method is i booked an hour and was told 2 times cum. I was fucking her against the wall and she claimed ive came. I think it was a lot of precum as i never felt it but maybe this happens sometimes? you cum without feeling it coming. Anyway wasnt satisfied and it had only been 20 actual mins of the hour to which she says no youve came bye bye. Im saying no lets cuddle or massage but apparantly not. If i wanted to stay then i had to book again, which i did. Fucked the second girl twice as hard for this inconveniance :lol:. Blowjob from both girls robust, No owo which is a turn off for, usually kissing would save this but even that wasnt on the cards. did return the next day as it was only them who took card and i was short on cash on those days.   :scare:

3. La Suite (Brothel) - This Brothel is amazing if you have the deep pockets for it. All the girls presented to me (walked in one by one to greet me in the room) were all stunners! so fire in all the different ways, in I asked for a second presentation as id forgotten which one i wanted LOL. they obliged and i made sure i remembered thuis time. The one i chose was saray. Half moroccan, half colombian lass WOW. An all natural body, 5'5 and a beautiful face. The softest,caramel skin and a warm personality. English was limited but that didnt matter, We showered together sensually and a nice wet blowjob with great eye contact and her constantly asking if daddy likes that. I fucked her on the bed, leaning against the door, the wall and the chair. So much energy whilst only smiling or screaming. The way she was all natural was a huge plus, in Manchester you find bolt ons everwhere. Unfortunately no one in Barcelona offers OWO within an establishment, we did lightly kiss but no DFK, came in the bag whilst sensually choking her. I would recommend this place to anyone looking for nothing less than a proper punt. PAID 130 EUROS FOR HALF HOUR and stayed for 40 mins.  :yahoo:

Offline jbscot

Thanks for the report on Barcelona, heading there in March, and will make a point of trying La suite based of your review

cheers

Offline WestMids74

Thanks for the report, weighing up a trip to Barca so this was helpful. Glad you had at least one good punt in the end.

What/where were the clubs that the Latinas were offering you head outside? Asking for a friend, obviously.

Offline youngppunter7

for your friend, it was shoko but i swear if you ask any of them outside the club theyll do it for ya

Offline youngppunter7

« Last Edit: April 16, 2024, 05:05:19 pm by youngppunter7 »

Offline youngppunter7

Thanks for the report on Barcelona, heading there in March, and will make a point of trying La suite based of your review

cheers

hi mate did you go barcelona then?