Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brussels Red Light District  (Read 982 times)

Offline 0462Vor

got off the trains stop early to check it out at about 9pm and would not recommend at all to anyone. layered trash all along the kerbs and what I would class as street gangs lining the street and as you walk past they looking you up and down with their hands in their jackets.

That said you would probably be safe since the police are walking around in packs of 8 with all the gear apart from riot shields

Offline bbois77

My experience too, a truly awful part of town, girls doubtless nearly all of Romanian origin, pump and dump too .  Not for the faint hearted nor non locals or those who might a few minutes to get going !

No tgirls evident unlike Antwerps RLD

Best to avoid IMHO

Offline Maxcrew57

I was in Brussels about a month ago in Gare du Nord, Rue d'Aerschot and had a great time. No trouble from the gangs and majority of non black girls were Romanian, but pretty and provided a good service

Offline KeenPunter

I was in Brussels about a month ago in Gare du Nord, Rue d'Aerschot and had a great time. No trouble from the gangs and majority of non black girls were Romanian, but pretty and provided a good service

The gangs are there but unlikely to bother you and I would say it was safe but you can't deny it's a grim place.  Human shit in the streets, train station toilets bin with dozens of used comdoms in it, grim