Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone bringing New Year in with a bang??  (Read 686 times)

Pompoy123

I'm sitting at home on my Jack Jones thinking if my bank account could take another pounding but actually don't know if a lot of WGs are working tonight and at what cost.

Anyone bringing New Year in with a bang?? If not how will you be bringing it in.  :dance: maybe

GeeWiz

I've done it before at like 10pm and paid normal rates.  I kinda wish I'd put a cheeky RB on a few days ago now as can't be arsed to drive to a MP.  Jools Holland it is then...

oldjonny

I had the same thoughts as you Pompoy, checked out who's "Available now" on AW and it seems that the only ladies who claim to be working are Romanian. Do I break the habit of a lifetime or will Jools get my "business"? What would you do?

Happy New Year to all, and happy hunting in 2015.

Pompoy123

I had the same thoughts as you Pompoy, checked out who's "Available now" on AW and it seems that the only ladies who claim to be working are Romanian. Do I break the habit of a lifetime or will Jools get my "business"? What would you do?

Happy New Year to all, and happy hunting in 2015.

Don't go down the Romanian route unless tried and tested mate. You don't want to start your year disappointed. Jools seems to be the safer option. :)