Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Jane - Old St - very weird punt  (Read 1164 times)

nomad88

I saw her in March and have already posted a short comment in the previous existing review, but still thought I should put up my own review, as this one has got to be one of the weirdest punts I've had.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Comms: all fine and efficient, agreed via text pretty quickly
Location: an ex-council estate 3 min from Old St. station. Looks and feels quite dodgy - not a place I'd like to see regularly.
The girl: roughly dress size 10, good body, but not the prettiest face, and definitely not as pretty as her pics on AW. I still think these are her pics, but either heavily photoshopped or no less than 10 yrs old.

When I came into the flat, I was greeted by Jane in her t-shirt and leggings - it wasn't too enticing, but I was horny, so decided to stay. Paid her for 1h, then asked her to take a shower with me, but heard her first emphatic NO. OK, not a problem - took a towel and took a shower. Don't remember anything of note from the shower, so it probably was fine.

When I got back, I saw Jane lying naked on the bed already and she asked me to join her. It was not a seductive request, but rather a business one, more in the tone of "let's get going and do whatever we need to do." She then asked me what I wanted to do. When I mentioned anal, she said no way, as she only does anal with regular customers, and in any case needs advance notice to do anal. Not what I expected, but OK, let's move on.

Then kissing - I'm a kisser, so was not happy to hear she does no FK, just light kissing. Having said that, her teeth were not in a good shape, so I probably wouldn't have kissed her much anyway. I didn't quite remember what her profile says, so just moved on, but I see she lists FK as one of her likes on AW - that surely is not true.

I asked her to kiss my body - she again said no. OK, fine, let's just go ahead with OWO. Now, she actually does OWO, but instead of proceeding, she asked me a sharp 'why?' WTF? Told her to just proceed because I like it that way.

Her OWO skills are quite average. Again, very much mechanical, no feeling or emotional effort at all. I was horny, so still got hard, but definitely not thanks to her oral skills. I asked her to lick my balls, and again heard a crisp 'no way.' Now, all her rejections have become seriously annoying, to the point that I lost my hard on while she was doing OWO on me.

I then proceeded to do RO. However, I started thinking about her hygiene and stopped pretty shortly. I don't think it was particularly her smell or taste, but just the bed and in general the flat did not smell fresh, so probably it was a way for my brain to subconsciously ask me be more careful.

Now back to OWO, but this time I just couldn't get any hard on. She seemed quite keen to keep going and try, but the combination of her poor technique and lack of chemistry between us made it hopeless. I then remembered I always liked seeing girls masturbate, and that was certainly a great idea with her, as it became the main positive moment of the punt.

Jane seems to really love masturbating, and she brought a pussy massage machine (not really sure what it's called). She told me when she first bought it, she was coming non-stop. I could certainly picture that. After a few min of playing with the toy with some assistance from me, she came quite hard and surely was very happy about it. She was now saying she loved her job.

In the meantime, I got hard again, so figured I need to use it asap till something screws up again. Put on the rubber and fucked her in mish. She was quite tight. I just fucked her a few min and came pretty quickly, as I was keen to just get it done. She then gave me a quick massage (again, very much average) and off I went to take a shower again and get out.

Positives:
+ she's keen to try - kept going with OWO for quite a while with no luck
+ she seems to be quite horny - was keen to use the massage toy and play with her pussy till she came

Negatives:
- no attempt to create any connection whatsover
- not as pretty as in the pics

Overall, it's borderline negative and neutral for me, and I'm def not coming back any time soon. I'm giving her neutral rating only bc I guess a lot of negatives may have been due to my own preferences, and some people may find it still fine to fuck a young girl with an OK body even if she shows no desire or eagerness to please.

Offline nervyfooker

your rating is too generous,just the number of times she said "No" makes it a straight negative.then there are her looks,age, flat....    :blush:

Online hendrix

Thanks for the review, she sounds awful. Negative in my book, but obviously up to you.

jingleballicks

This is quite funny:

Ignore what the client wants.
Have a wank.
Get paid.

I could do that easy.

punther

This is quite funny:

Ignore what the client wants.
Have a wank.
Get paid.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

nomad88

It was between neutral and negative to me - I'm new at this, and I'm still trying to figure out how to categorize the punts, so any comment on this point is welcome :)
In this case there was no obvious disqualifying issue - the problem was that everything was just average and mechanical and devoid of any spark, and thus disappointing, as I expected much more from the pics and the GFE descriptions. But I wasn't sure if disappointment is enough to give someone a negative. In the end I gave her neutral, as I thought some people may still enjoy if they didn't come to the punt with high expectations - after all she was OK looking, you could fuck her, and there was no B&S.