Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Couples  (Read 961 times)

Dark Chocolate Ali

Anyone seen any good couples MF?

Offline ProtocolDroid

Your second post in the wrong forum section today. Keep it up and see how long you last on here.

Dark Chocolate Ali

Anyone experience any couples in London?

Offline ProtocolDroid

Yes, I saw External Link/Members Only in London once. I thought they looked good.

Dark Chocolate Ali

Offline stevedave

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - there is a London board for London recommendations  :dash: :dash:

Offline HappyandLucky

Nice fucking joke. Fuck off
If you can't be polite and get challenged when posting bollocks threads then either grow a thicker foreskin or take a chill pill  :bomb:

Offline ProtocolDroid

Nice fucking joke. Fuck off

This may be how you behave in your own living room, but this isn't your house:

- Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse / swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable.

Offline HappyandLucky

This may be how you behave in your own living room, but this isn't your house:

- Abuse towards other members
Discord must be kept civil. Excessive abuse / swearing is not acceptable. "You're acting like a twat" is not excessive, however "you're a fucking inbred cunt" is excessive and is not acceptable.
I think Ali is very special, posted request for a freesome and other shite. Not sure he is inbred but certainly needs a Dick Shun Hairy  :yahoo:
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 05:20:12 pm by HappyandLucky »

Online myothernameis

Yes, I saw External Link/Members Only in London once. I thought they looked good.

Maybe the op would like to meet this couple, for some sex  :D :D :D :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Integral

Goodbye Ali, you beautiful, shining dickhead that we knew all too briefly... :D

Hmm...a shame she dosn't do bookings on her own, but on reflection I'd be willing to wank the one on the right off as long as I was garenteed an hour of three-holes fun with the one on the left. I might even be up for a DP (as long as our balls don't touch - that's gay stuff), if they throw in an MBE.  :lol: