Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Spa  (Read 2442 times)

Offline sohosuprise

Hi,

Has anyone been to this place?  Anyone got any good reviews on it?

External Link/Members Only

Thanks
Banned reason: Reviving a 5 1/2 year old thread to leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline sohosuprise

markythestud

I've been to rios a few times. Most of the times nothing happened. I ended up just chatting to a few of the girls. But the last time I went the girl I was talking to asked if I would like to give her a massage. I said yes and we went in one of the rooms. She lied down on her front while I massages her back. Then I went to town on her amazing bum. She turned over so I played with her boobs and pussy while she rubbed my cock. I had a condom on me so I put it on and we went at it proper. Easily the best night I've had in there.

Offline hawai5o

Hi,

Has anyone been to this place?  Anyone got any good reviews on it?

Thanks

The Paradise Spa, 425 Becontree Ave, Dagenham Essex, RM8 3UH

Isn't this place where london adult party club hold their  parties on wednesdays or is it a different venue??

"OUR VENUES
Our popular club venue at Dagenham includes a bar, sauna, steamroom and two jacuzzis, as well as numerous themed playrooms. It is the perfect place to relax and have fun with a fantastic choice of LAPC girls partying every week."
« Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 07:58:15 pm by hawai5o »

Offline sohosuprise

Hi has anyone been here recently?

Offline Kaluuu276

Been a few times and can get busy on the Wednesday evening parties around 34 guys to 10/12 ladies.

I usually enjoy the relaxing part where you can soak up in the jacuzzi, steam/sauna and cinema room.

With regards to the parties its usually like waiting your turn and don't expect owo or spit roasting.
If your lucky there maybe the odd swinging couple.

Has anyone been to the other nights such as coffee morning, weekends, themed or newbies?

Offline sohosuprise

No I haven't been to any of the other nights but am planning to over the next few days :)

Offline davidgood

I have never been to the Spa at Dagenham in the evening as too far from home for public transport, but this year managed to get to a couple of their Wednesday morning/afternoon parties when I was out in my vehicle.

Girls- the regulars from the cheaper London party scene so knew most if not all of them and they made sure I was looked after, plus the odd swingers who usually only play with those they know and others even I would not touch.

Made the mistake of going the last time just after Ramadan, full of Asian guys.

Most amusing incident was when I was watching young Russian Anna, and would have had a go with her but there was an old Asian guy waiting patiently. Just as she finished off the first punter a young Asian guy tried to push in and Anna told him in no uncertain terms where to  go and made sure the older guy got his pleasure. She is a star.

Would I go back? Yes, if I was out for a day in London on a Wednesday as it is cheap and cheerful and you always live in hope there will be a good looking swinger turn up.

Regards, Rios, never been but know a few ladies who go from time to time but usually week ends or evenings. Think it is very hit or miss and probably more miss than hit.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline cenas

I've been to Rio's many times and I can confirm it's very hit and miss (more miss than hit as others have said here), unless you go on a couples night. It can be a lot of fun on Saturday evenings, even if you just go after mid-night (it opens for singles at that time).

Never been to Paradise Spa but I'm looking to try it out as I'm a bit bored of Rio's. Is it too inconvenient to get there by public transportation? And, for anyone who've been there, is the area safe enough that could comfortably walk from there to the nearest tube/bus in the evening?