Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PregnantMinxforu  (Read 1369 times)

1 review(s) for PregnantMinxforu (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

the pussy man

External Link/Members Only

£70 for half hr

One for the pregnant lady connoisseur here

Her incall place was fine, felt safe, its a spare room of an older lady in Birkenhead on the wirral.  Not her madame Minx assured me, just a friend

Minx was really relaxed and friendly from the start.  Really easy to arrange a meet with on AW and great on the phone too.

Minx is in her 23rd week and her body is amazing.  a small swollen belly, large full breasts with fantastic suckable nipples.

she is a nice looking lady in her mid-late 20's i would guess

had a good introductory chat and then down to business.  felr really natural and relaxed which i like.  she;s a horny lady at the best of times she says, and finds she's even more so since shes pregnant.

OWO straight away, teasing me and very sensual and soft.  really good at OWO, with pulling at my balls and tickling me.

did some RO on her then some rimming on her too.  she said she likes anything except fingers up her ass  :scare:

after some fun moved onto her on top and she is tight.

rode me then some mish then i came inside (protected).  she said i could come anywhere i liked but i like it straight up inside them

will definately see her again, and cant wait to visit her later on in her pregnancy when the bump is even bigger  :cool: