Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CarolHorny  (Read 3257 times)

2 review(s) for Carolinahorny (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Carol in hotel for half an hour following a RB.

Comms were excellent.  Photos on AW profile accurate.  Profile says she is new to this and after speaking to her I think that is true, clearly I have not seen evidence but she seems genuine to me.

Arrived looking smart and sexy in a black dress and matching undies.  Straight into DFK as walked into my room, she dropped my trousers and onto her knees to give me OWO.  Onto the bed and had a great time getting to the usual conclusion.  She was energetic and enthusiastic.

I thought her body was great, boobs a little smaller than I prefer but I was happy chappie playing with them and her attitude more than makes up.  She says more girl next door than model which I think undersells her - which it in itself unusual for a WG!!  I thought face was pretty.

I would definitely book her again - indeed looking for excuses to overnight in London!

Offline 3styler

Did you try anal as its listed on her likes? Also how long and for how much was your reverse booking? Obviously you can pm me the price. Cheers

Offline RedKettle

Did not try anal but will do next time I get down to London. I think she will be up for it.

I am afraid RB pricing was in line with her published price.  I had a cheaper WG lined up from RB who let me down last minute and Carol responded to a frustrated phone call.

Offline HappyLarry

Would you say she genuinely Italian?

Offline RedKettle