Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Kim - Baker Street  (Read 1482 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7095094) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Doyle]

Offline Agent W

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

When: a Friday early evening
Where: Apartment block 5 minutes' walk south from Baker Street
Fee: £140 for 60 minutes
Services: OW, reverse oral, protected sex

Getting back in the saddle here as I've only gone for massage shops in recent years, and Sweet Kim was my first shag on an actual bed since 2019. I took a bit of a chance with her as she has no reviews (a couple of ecstatic ones on AW but that doesn’t mean much), however price and location were right, something about her profile attracted me, she was showing as available and I was feeling frisky.

I called her number at lunchtime, she didn’t pick up but texted straight back. At this point I did wonder if I was walking into a trap, but I took the plunge and checked availability for after work, reply came back yes she was free and gave the address. I said what I wanted (nice hour of GFE fun), all good. When I got there (nice apartment block, closer to Baker Street tube station than the AW directions map suggests) I texted, got the flat number straight back, and she buzzed me in. It’s a large building with a lot of flats, I’m guessing short lets, all pretty anonymous, and I didn’t see anyone else.

Kim let me into the flat wearing only her knickers and a friendly smile. She seemed to have the place all to herself. She’s in her 30s I guess, though from my perspective they all look young, with a fit body and enhanced boobs. Her profile photos don’t give much away but they seem to be her. She looked good.

Smalltalk (friendly, good English) and expenses out of the way, she undressed me and led me to the large, clean, decent bed. To be honest I would have preferred her to have more on so I could watch her take it off. Then after a little light kissing she reached for a condom and started OW, which never does much for me but it was pretty nice all the same, perhaps partly because it was only my second BJ of any description since 2019 (the first being last month from Jenny at Bamboo Spa in Stroud Green, who doesn’t normally offer it but did one time, OMFG, guess she likes me). Then she got on top for some cowgirl. This was all moving a bit fast as I’d paid for an hour of GFE and I like a sensual buildup, though she did let me lightly finger her cute arse. I asked if I could go down on her, she said sure, and I had a great time sucking her very kissable pussy until she either genuinely came or else gave a convincing impression of it. I loved it anyway. Quick rest, change positions, some doggy, finished in reverse cowgirl, all over in under 40 minutes. Shower was fine though taps were a bit of an art. Fresh towel.

Overall it was a bit rushed, but the thing is she was actually hot and friendly and it got better as it went along, and I left with a smile on my face. I’m hoping, old romantic that I am, that a second meet up now that we’ve got to know each other a bit will go at a gentler pace and I can broach the subject of OWO. I will definitely be back and update this thread with the results, as they say in Amazon reviews of 12V emergency jump starters. Fingers crossed.

Offline docpassion1

Looks interesting. Now om my HL  :drinks:

Offline Spamhead75

Nice review,  very tempting and good value for 30 mins these days.  Hot listed