Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sammythebooty - Southgate  (Read 948 times)

6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6912780) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by agentsmith]

Online toddroman456

External Link/Members Only

My first review so be gentle ( not my first post )

Firstly thanks to the helpers, you know who your are !  who took time out to help set me straight  it is much appreciated .

LOCATION = SOUTHGATE NEAR TUBE STATION

PRICE = £100 FOR 30 MINS PLUS £30 FOR OWO

This happened a week or so ago and If it were not for the fact I was completely bored off my face All that happened in this meet from the start would not of happened as I would of moved on or walked away so many times but,   I did not !   so here is what happened .

I made phone calls with No answer and txt's with No reply over the course or more than a week, eventually I got a text reply and arranged a meet later that evening.

I got to Southgate tube station and phoned to tell her I was there, she sounded real cool on the phone lovely husky voice I remember thinking oh my oh my I am in for a treat, I said I appreciate the fact I'm early and to txt me the final address when she is ready.

5 mins past the agreed  time I sent a txt to say are you ready?  I then got an immediate txt back with instructions and as stated before from others it is not the easiest place to navigate as the flat she is in is an extension to an old block so there is a separate stair case to get up to her after using the original stairs, I think this should of been mentioned by her. Eventually I got to the door and stood there like a lemon knocking on the door for a good 2 minutes then phoned her eventually she opened and I was in.

Not a perfect start, but who cares I am a big boy now and I make my own choices.  I heard voices in one of the rooms and thought it was a flat share or something, maybe students who don't mind her doing what she does, It is safer for her.

She is in my opinion a good looking woman, strong in stature and nicely made up, she had piercing in both nipples and tongue and some weird black metal thing that reminded me of the Russian from Rocky IV .  This is when I asked about OWO as I have never had a tongue piercing blow before, she wanted an extra £30 I said yes and I paid her the cash monies, she then went into the room where the people were and I heard one of them say    '' yeah girl, peel da mun ''  which I perceived as someone talking Mockney Patois and making a total Cunt out of them selves and insulting the indigenous People of Jamaica and me at the same time !

she walked back in like nothing had happened and I said nothing. we started chatting about the local area she is real cool and she suddenly just starts sucking my cock , I liked it but  the piercings made no difference to others and the vibe was off as she did not respond to me touching her, she slipped on the condom perfectly and I kept my Boner, this was her best asset and could do with teaching other workers how to do that,  we moved on to sex I wanted to lick her pussy she said no its extra, I went to kiss her body she said no its extra both times she said it like i was some sort of idiot for even thinking i could do such a thing !!!!  I started to fuck her, how I kept hard I don't know but I did, so I just pumped away and laughed at my self for doing what I was doing , she was pretending to like it eventually it was over. It was a shit fuck .

No wet wipes I asked to use the toilet before I left there was no soap or towels I was hoping I was going to bump into one of her friends naked but no such joy , I got dressed and I left.

I got lost on my way out but freed my self eventually , on the journey home I was remembering watching Rocky IV as a child and being slightly scared of Ivan Drago and remembering there is a new directors cut and that I was paranoid that if I watch the film and get to the scene of the Black Gum shield in his mouth will I have some weird perverse erg of wanting to stick my Dick in his mouth as I am no longer scared anymore and my last rapport with a black gum shield was me getting a nice warm sloppy blow  !!!!!!!

Anyway, she is a neutral as I think a positive is an insult to more professional workers and a Negative would put people off who don't mind this sort of shit and might click well with her. I don't think she liked me .

« Last Edit: October 13, 2022, 11:44:04 pm by toddroman456 »

Online Atrueyorkie

Hmm good review! decided to take a plunge too, review to follow in time.

I “think” from the moment you started with the first extra owo, that she was gonna take you for a ride and milk you on the extras side. Seeing how much she could squeeze. That and the vibe was off. Maybe that’s why the girls said what they said. That or I have no clue otherwise  :D

Offline jonesfromthere

At least you found the flat bro!

Online toddroman456

Hmm good review! decided to take a plunge too, review to follow in time.

I “think” from the moment you started with the first extra owo, that she was gonna take you for a ride and milk you on the extras side. Seeing how much she could squeeze. That and the vibe was off. Maybe that’s why the girls said what they said. That or I have no clue otherwise  :D

Be looking forward to that review.  Nice one thanks for reply

Offline Dinekid7

Salute to you bro,

But honestly seem's more hassle then shes worth.

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for popping your review cherry  :drinks:

Why didn't you confirm availability of RO and kissing when you were settling the paperwork?  Given the missing info from her profile and no indication of said services in previous review, the first thing to do in comms is confirm services.  Could've saved yourself the trip.

Online toddroman456

Thanks for popping your review cherry  :drinks:

Why didn't you confirm availability of RO and kissing when you were settling the paperwork?  Given the missing info from her profile and no indication of said services in previous review, the first thing to do in comms is confirm services.  Could've saved yourself the trip.

I have seen a few sex workers over the years never had a problem with RO or Kissing their body unless it was stated first by them at the start, Atrueyorkie has a brain and used it and worked out what she was up to so maybe read what he said .

as said in the review  I was bored so went ahead anyway hence no need to save the trip, the trip was the whole point.

have you completed your checks with admin ?  or is your thorough investigation into me still on going ?

:bomb:
« Last Edit: October 14, 2022, 01:57:48 pm by toddroman456 »