Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Heidi Love - Outcall massage - London  (Read 2552 times)

8 review(s) for Heidi Love (7 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline Hobbit

I haven't been punting much lately especially on Adultwork as I seem to be on a winning streak on SA. Nevertheless, I still like a good massage from time to time and I have seen Heidi a few times and I always leave content and happy. She's reliable and very fit and is great to look at whilst she massages you.

Appearance

Slim, fit and a real size 6. Her breasts are a good size for her frame and they actually look quite big on her.

Session

Started off with basic massage with a lot of teasing as requested. Firstly, I had my back massaged whilst lying on front and then rolled over and that is where the fun started with her hands exploring my lower regions. Lots of teasing of the balls and some dirty talk as requested by me. Handjob with oil was great and due to the slow buildup, it was a powerful orgasm. Massage is firm and she definitely knows how to do it. She can be quiet but she has this submissive feel to her which is quite attractive to me.

Had a chat, and then another round of the same, with another strong orgasm. Left feeling satisfied and happy as always.

Overall, Heidi is very reliable and great if you want a massage with a happy ending. You could probably get it cheaper somewhere else but for reliability and consistency then she is definitely worth seeing.

External Link/Members Only