Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HSG - Horny Slutty Girl - meh - Pimlico  (Read 2946 times)

127 review(s) for horny slutty girl (119 positive, 7 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ladypleaser

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

This is an overdue review. I bumped into this wg’s profile today whilst searching for a punt so I thought I’d right a review. I saw her about a year ago a short walk away from Pimlico station. She’s a bit larger than what I normally go for but with her glowing reviews on here  I thought I’d give her a try.

Comms were straight forward and the block that she was working from was fit for purpose. She’s a very friendly girl but unfortunately I wasn’t attracted to her. She also happened to be stockier than I envisaged and her face was average. I don’t think her pictures are a true representation of her as she’s not really curvy. Also, I reckon she’s 30+, not the stated 26. One of the aspects that annoyed me about her was that she kept repeating the phrase ‘oh hello’, attempted in a playful way but after a couple of times it became overkill.

All in all, the shagging was half decent and she put in a strong effort, hence the neutral. For those who like myself care about the looks of a wg as much as the provided service, I wouldn’t recommend HSG.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2018, 12:00:50 am by Ladypleaser »

mrhappypants

Thanks for your review.  We are in a bit of a bind about age reporting because SP’s routinely misrepresent their age. 

Dress size, however is different.  My own impression of HSG was she was bigger than I was expecting and “over the limit” for me (delisted and not been back).  I think your neutral well advised and useful.   :hi:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Yes, I think some wishful thinking (aka bullshit) from HSG. Haven't visited her for a little while (hard to get hold of) but I'd say early 30s and, although I've seen her when she was a size 10, that was a few years ago now and she's probably more 12-14 these days. Definitely not for guys who like skinny girls.

I was going to challenge the OP's comments about her being average looking and not curvy but he might be right. I just enjoying fucking her so much that I don't think about that any more. I'll try to take an objective view next time I see her.