Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nuru massage  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Jays1211

Hi guys, my first time posting on here....

I'm in the Birmingham area tomorrow and looking for a Nuru massage. Willing to travel in the West Midlands. Any advice would be helpful...

Jay

Dellboy

Hi guys, my first time posting on here....

I'm in the Birmingham area tomorrow and looking for a Nuru massage. Willing to travel in the West Midlands. Any advice would be helpful...

Jay

Lots of info on here. Just insert Nuru massage Birmingham  in the search bar. It all there!

Bobby2611

It's £80 for 1hr nuru with HR and a finger in the butt

Bobby2611

Dodo

Bobby, she was worse than shite, fucking miserable cow.

Frenchy4012

Bobby, she was worse than shite, fucking miserable cow.

Well said.

Dodo

Well said.
Frenchy, I think that could qualify as your first review  :)

Frenchy4012

Frenchy, I think that could qualify as your first review  :)

I am a man of few words m8. I am looking for someone for 1 hour on Wednesday if I find one I will do a write up on her.

Bobby2611

Lol, she is a bit quiet and don't say/smile much, I was there once and her kid was in the other room playing on his iPad, he almost walked in at one point, she gave him a right bollocking!

If you find a good one for £80 an hour with proper nuru gel let us know

Frenchy4012

Good man  :thumbsup:

Booked in with a Chinese girl in five ways on Wednesday sounds good, BTB etc £70 for a hour.£70 seems to be the amount they mostly charge now.

Offline dopamin

that amy willenhall is miserable sad cow. I pay for good time not to be depressed

smithie1000

smithie1000

that amy willenhall is miserable sad cow. I pay for good time not to be depressed

somebody should start a campaign so she get her act together

Dodo

.......you went to see her after my observation above !!!!  :dash: :dash: :dash: