Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx Si-Si xxx , Derby  (Read 1209 times)

1 review(s) for xx Yuki xx (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

o_john

Adult works ref:-  External Link/Members Only
Felt the urge so scouted round to see what was available without hours of prior booking, found this lady.
Now my experience was very good, had a great time and she was a sweet thing, however this was definitely not her on several accounts.
1) her name was no Si-Si (Not a biggy I know)
2) the pictures where not of her, unless she had put on a few pounds and shrunk a foot since the photos where taken. (don't get me wrong she was not a minger, very attractive, nice hairy pussy, jet black hair half way down her back, pretty face and beautiful firm tits with massive nipples)
3) her feed back goes to 11/03/2016, she said she had only been in the country 2 weeks !!
4) her age is shown as 27, when I asked her how old she was, she said 24.
The directions she gave where spot on, place was easy to find, with very good free parking about 100m up the road.
The place was clean, but was not a private residence, looked more like an illegal brothal as several other doors where a jar with distinctive red light shining through (as per the room I entered after following her pretty arse up the stairs).
I would definitely recommend, I have had Chinese before, and love the orientals, this was spot on, but was just not the girl in the photo.
She gave a great massage,and everything else was great, and if I could guarantee that she would be there next time I called I would be there like a shot.
Feel have to give neutral as it just was not the lass in the photo.
Enjoy

GolfNut

Thanks for the TOFTT and the useful feedback.

I'm sure the Asian lovers will find your review quite useful. I've dabble with the Thai girls and found them to vary from okay to bloody brilliant, so guess this place will vary depending on the girls available. Neutral seems a fair assessment but glad you had a good time nevertheless.

And Welcome to UKP.

GN  :hi:

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Much appreciated review matey thanks, I've noticed her profile and from experience expected it to be fake hence not visiting her, was the place a black door at the side of some shops that went upstairs on the corner of Uttoxceter old road and Friar gate or am I thinking of a different place?

o_john

yes, thats the one. Left feedback on AW site, but they have not confirmed or denied it.
Once inside the black door there is another gate/door that is bolted and padlocked - so great fire risk!!

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Did she charge extra for owo and if so any idea how much?

Might be worth having another look but with the Thais doing £60 all in, I find it a bind to pay £20 extra to have owo, and the Thais also take it in the ass for that, you can't beat a bargain haha

Sorry matey forgot to say welcome to UKP  :drinks: