Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CurvaceousRedhed - Dronfield  (Read 3392 times)

1 review(s) for CurvaceousRedhed (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline regular_guy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price £90 - 1 Hr

I've had Jacqui on my list for some time and had called her a few times previously but never managed to get through,  so i thought i would try again and she answered.  and arranged an hour meeting

Found the road easy as eh text through the postcode and directions to the house were fine.  house was very clean and tidy.  handed over the money,  and was offered a drink and had a little chat (she has cats so if anyone is allergic....),  then went upstairs.

Facially Jacqui is attractive,  has huge tits,  she advertises as a BBW, and she is big BUT not overly big,  nothing would get in the way, that has with other bigger girls in the past.

Jacqui started off with a massage on my back which was very good and got me relaxed, i then turned over and she massaged my front whole wearing  nothing but pants and stockings.  She kept rubbing her tits over my chest and putting them into my mouth while also gently rubbing her pussy on my now quite erect cock through her pants.

She does talk a lot,  but not too much and she definitely doesn't clock watch.  The conversation was good and she does put you at ease.

Then lots of sucking,  and tit wanking started.  The old chap definitely was up for this.  Then she does the thing i like,  which is spits on your cock and then wanks it off nice and slow paying special attention to the head,  oh my god !  i was in heaven.

I then removed her pants and went down on her,  she is trimmed,  which was nice,  and is definitely a redhead  :yahoo: - ticked that one off the list now  :rolleyes:

Her pussy tasted really good, and she responded well to this.

The condom then went on and we did it in several positions which she seemed to enjoy,  before bending over the bet and taking some Anal.  After a few minutes of this i must admit,  i was hot and getting tired.

so i led on the bed and she wanked and sucked me till i came over her tits.

I then dressed and left.

At no point was i rushed or felt that her full attention wasn't on me

VFM - yes

Offline regular_guy

Apologies this is in the wrong area - have asked admin to move it

o_john

thanks for post, love the hairy pussy so will put her on the list - there is something about a red head.