Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Genesis2 massage...- Nottingham  (Read 1490 times)

Offline NervousJ

Has anyone ever been to Genesis2 recently..

I havent been but this Brooke has taken my fancy...didn’t know whey when it was worth a visit or is it a a place to be avoided...

External Link/Members Only

Any help appreciated...

Online Slippery dave

Not seen her myself, she did have a spell working at spangles. I think she has been reviewed on here. I used to be a regular at Genesis, and did go the other week. Place is OK, decent shower, but if anyone else comes in your almost bound to see them. So not so good if discretion is important to you. Small rooms downstairs . It has massage tables, similar to the old spangles, however no one can hear what you are up to. One room did have a bed in, but this has disappeared. A half hour massage should be fifteen pounds at the door and sixty pounds in the room for full service, however a longer massage is more expensive and the prices in the room go up as well, so can get expensive.

Offline NervousJ

Offline Stickitin

Not been there for probably 10 years, was always a bit more expensive. What’s the going rate these days?

Online Slippery dave

The basic half hour is fifteen pounds for the massage and services start at forty. Full service is £60. Spangles is the same basic room and full service £75. Spangles do VIP room and services are more in their.