Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Issa-Busty  (Read 1903 times)

2 review(s) for Issa-Busty (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Roth

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£100 for an hour.

Decent prossies are a now a bit thin on the ground in Bristol at the moment in the run up to Christmas and I fancied a low price fuck last week.  Cock ruled brain and decided to go Romanian.  Dya and Daisy look to be away at the moment so booked in with Issa-Busty.  Had my eye on her for a while and probably knew what I was going to get but there you go.

Anyway she looks just like her pictures and is as fit as a butcher's dog.  Slim, tall and nice pert enhanced tits.  A few tats but reasonably tasteful.  She shares with another prossie (probably Ruby-Model).

Arrived at the venue.  Terraced house in the Luckwell Road.  Entrance not greatly discrete and overlooked by houses opposite.  Bit of a conveyor belt and nearly bumped into another punter who was coming out! 

Anyway handed over the cash and stripped off.  No offer of a shower.  Issa not into any form of FK/DFK even though it's on her profile (although at discretion).  Ok to suck her tits but no kissing near her neck or face. 

After quick wank to get hard, she moved straight into a covered BJ.  Concentrated on the end lightly and no sign of the Deep Throat that she offers.  Apparently it is now £20 extra for OWO and another £20 for CIM.  I was definitely getting bored by now and she looked as bored as I was.  So flipped her onto her back, shagged her in mish, shot my load, cleaned up and left at the halfway point.  Just as another punter was arriving for her house-mate!

Throughout the punt, her phone was vibrating away and she checked it a couple of times.  She  claims to offer a no rush service but was clock-watching the entire time.

She also offers a full GFE.  Yes just like the girlfriend/wife - no OWO, no CIM, no FK and half hearted fuck!  Could have stayed at home for that!

I should have know better but TOFTT!

Only decent Romanians in Bristol are Dya and Daisy.

I won't be going back.   :thumbsdown:

Ombadsman

Thanks for the review Roth. Sorry to hear it was a bad experience.

I was considering her or Ruby but on the basis of your review, I will steer clear.

OM

Offline Ed Ward

She looks hot but is obviously not. I've stopped seeing EE girls now, British is my preference unless they're e outstanding.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Tony Montana

Sounds as bad as my experience with her. I only gave her a neutral as she was so fit with amazing tits.

SirFrank

She looks smoking. Shame she provides such a shit service

Offline Roth

She looks smoking. Shame she provides such a shit service

Yep SF, she is smoking hot but just delivers a crap service which is a shame. She'd be better to increase her prices, go all inclusive and put some serious effort into it.  That way she could be a top class prossie with her body and looks.  Sergei needs a word!   :( :(