Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wow! What you reckon? High Wycombe  (Read 1527 times)

Offline andy750

Do you think this is worth TOFTT?
Says unverified, but the Pic of her holding the Sun dated Monday says she is legit.
Obviously pimp operated, but fit nonetheless

External Link/Members Only

Offline jc1971

An 18 yr old with a pimp: disaster waiting to happen and a great piece of ammunition for those who favour the 'Nordic Model' For your sake and her sake avoid......

Offline andy750

I text and got some really friendly replies.

Damn why does this game have to be so hard to decide what to do

Offline spuzz99

Hopefully no irony that one of the stories on the front page of the paper she's holding is 'Shirley: My Family Were Sold As Slaves'

Offline CheeseBoard

In her 3rd pic, are her knickers on back to front?

Offline contentguy

Do you think this is worth TOFTT?
Says unverified, but the Pic of her holding the Sun dated Monday says she is legit.
Obviously pimp operated, but fit nonetheless

External Link/Members Only

I wouldn't TOFFT with an unreviewed Romanian, especially with that headline!

Guy

Offline andy750

Possibly yea. Ha ha

Do you think worth seeing or not?

Offline andy750

Just checked profile again and is now Verified

SeekingtheTruth

Just checked profile again and is now Verified

That doesn’t make it a good idea. This profile is a disaster waiting to happen.

By all means TOFTT but don’t go in there expecting an amazing punt. She is young and very likely to be inexperienced and nervous.

You do seem to have a vested interest in this profile. Either visit and report back or do the smart thing and move along to the next profile.

Offline DrConners

In her 3rd pic, are her knickers on back to front?

:lol:  Certainly looks like it !!  :D   :lol:

Robbiebucks

I text and got some really friendly replies.

Damn why does this game have to be so hard to decide what to do

At least we know the pimp is friendly!  :D

Offline andy750

Just spoke to a woman on the phone.
Going in half hour. Either walk or go for it

Offline piotrskut

That doesn’t make it a good idea. This profile is a disaster waiting to happen.

By all means TOFTT but don’t go in there expecting an amazing punt. She is young and very likely to be inexperienced and nervous.

You do seem to have a vested interest in this profile. Either visit and report back or do the smart thing and move along to the next profile.

+1

Offline DrConners

This is an open forum andy!! You not breaking any rules but if they have access to 'THE INTERNET;)

Well they know your coming (geddit) - Let us know how you get on - My money is on she's going to be a shit punt - Soz!!

:hi:

SeekingtheTruth

Be prepared to walk, the pimp cant even get the colour of the eyes right.

Offline DrConners

Be prepared to walk, the pimp cant even get the colour of the eyes right.

Lol! Agreed - but I don't think Andy is currently thinking with his brain  :sarcastic:

Offline CheeseBoard

Never heard of natural 'nubile' tits before.   :lol:

Offline andy750

Ha ha
I understand the comments I really do

I’ve just come out as I type this in my van and she is the girl in the pics. Can’t speak one fucking word of English. Just kept saying baby.
I was prepared to walk but she is fit as fuck. Small tight slim body, lovely peer tots and just kept smiling.
I’ll do a proper review but just goes to show sometimes it’s worth toftt.
And that was with me shitting myself as it’s not the best part of town to say the least.
I was just too horny in this heat to not give it a try. And was only 20 mins drive

Offline andy750

Peer tots = pert tits
Fucking iphones

Offline Avg_Joe

i think you should have posted the verification pic before it got hidden, rest of the discussion is now void as they could be using any girls pictures for the profile.

EDIT:
just read the last post after posting mine, lol... so girl confirmed at least.... still should have grabbed the verification picture for the other thread lol, waiting to see what other info is in the review  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 10:57:58 am by Avg_Joe »
Banned reason: White knight.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline andy750

What you on about?
How did I know they’d replace the veri pic
And the other pics clearly show same girl. Face etc
Can’t win with some people

Offline Avg_Joe

What you on about?

veri pics pretty much always get hidden after confirmation by AW, but the actual image link always remains the same, so if you get the chance, grab it and stick it in the other thread.

and yeah, my bad i didn't fully read the comments already posted after i got to the 3rd one saying the same thing from the other guys, so i've edited my previous post!

Online last_days_of_logan

What you on about?

dont get defensive man. its just so that when they switch out the profile with someone else's pics we know what kind of operation it is

one tihng you did confirm though is that its someone else that is handling her with respect to appointments and such

Offline DrConners

Offline andy750

Wasn’t being defensive

Just takes bollox to go and see someone new with zero reviews, plus being Romanian, to spend your hard earned cash on

I’ll be honest, the thing that gave me a little bit of confidence was the veri pic, but also the other pics showing natural face pics and body too to match

Offline Avg_Joe

confirmation those pics are genuine is worth more than a lot of things

Offline switftjake

So who was the woman on the phone? maid, handler, another wg at same addeess?

Offline BigJohn999

As someone who uses girls in High Wycombe, i was grateful to know you had a good time and it was the girl in the photos, maybe i will give her a couple of weeks to learn more than "baby" though.
Thanks for TOFTT

Offline switftjake

I did  get brief apologetic response in the end saying she had been busy but she didn’t answer my questions about a massage visit  Wil leave her for you FS guys