Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Eva of Newport Court (Soho)  (Read 521 times)

doughslayer

Archived review (circa August 2015).

Today we had a new star in Soho, Luna’s Greek friend in Newport Ct. I got down there as early as I could and walked up the stairs to Newport Ct first floor. The signs said ‘New, sexy Eva, English model’. I knocked on the door and the maid opened, she let me in the empty dim room and after about ten seconds a short slim, sexy Cypriot girl walked into the room chewing gum and with a cheery smiley attitude, I already liked her. “Hi” she said.
“Hey!” I said, “Are you new?” I asked, playing dumb.
“Yes”, she answered, “It’s my first day here but I have worked elsewhere”. Hello? I thought to myself, that was not the info I had gleamed from the boards. She was supposed to be new to this!
But I played along. She asked what service I wanted and I looked at her slim body, she was wearing a bodysuit similar to Luna’s last week but this one was black, as opposed to Luna’s red one. Eva seemed to have nice pert b cup boobs and I couldn’t wait to fuck her. “Sex please” I said handing over the goods, she asked for a tip, “Sorry” I said, “That’s all I have”. She looked disappointed but then disappeared for a while. I undressed and she came back and jumped on the bed, fully clothed in her bodysuit. She popped open some gum and offered me some, in a way that no EE girl would. I looked at her and she looked so sexy with her straight dark hair, chinky eyes and nice smile. A face only let down by a typical Greek/Cypriot nose. But I could roll with it. I walked up to her butt naked and she laughed in a shy way. “How do you want me?” she asked.
“On your back” I said. So she hopped on her front, looking at herself in the mirror, still giggling. I thought this miscommunication was cute and asked her how old she was “I’m 19” she said (I would have guessed around 21). “So what do you do when you’re not here?” I asked. “I study business studies” she smiled.
“What are you?” I asked
“Cypriot” she replied, “And you?”
“Irish” I said
“You look mixed” she said but by this time I had lost interest as I was looking at her ass, it was perfect and pert. If any of you have seen Nadia from Romilly’s ass, it was very similar, I played with it for a while then asked her to turn around, she turned around and I took her boobs out of her bodysuit “Sorry about the suit” she said, “It’s kind of hard to take off”.
“That’s OK” I said, looking at her awesome tits, she had inverted nipples but apart from that I couldn’t fault them. This girl was better than Luna in every way, body, face, cheeriness. But then that could just be my taste? “So where else have you worked?” I asked.
“Erm out of London” she quickly tried to answer, I think I had caught her out but it’s cool, she didn’t want to sound inexperienced and I get that. Or maybe she had? Who knows? “Shall we start?” I said, grinding my dick on top of the bodysuit on her pussy. “Yes” she smiled and then just lay there, I waited and she made no mention of a condom. Fuck! I thought to myself, is this girl expecting me to fuck her raw? I lifted up her bodysuit near her pussy and rested my dick on top to test her, she didn’t say anything. Very bizarre. I paused and looked at her in the eyes, when she finally said “Maybe you should get a condom before you start?” Wow, I couldn’t believe this, was she seriously expecting me to fuck her if I hadn’t had paused? I will never know, nor would I ever have fucked her raw. I think it was just inexperience showing through. I reached for the condoms on the table and she said “Lets get you hard”, she reached down to grab my hard dick and laughed “Oh! It’s already hard!” Yep definitely inexperienced! I thought to myself with a chuckle but she was so damn cute! She put the condom on in one go, unlike Luna and then put some KY jelly on. I parted her legs and slipped my dick into her, she was tight, very tight. I started fucking her and there were no fake moans, she smiled and closed her eyes, I started to fuck her harder and she started to breathe deeply, I grabbed her boobs and kissed them, I then tried to grab her hands and pin them above her head, when she said the most bizarre thing “Sorry I don’t hold hands” with a smile. WTF? I thought to myself, what a weird thing to not do! Anyway I continued to fuck her hard and then came deep inside her tightness. I withdrew and made small talk, she was still smiley and adorable. I put on my clothes and was shown the door, most notably without the hug that Luna gave me.

My verdict on Eva, she is just my type, small petite and tight, she has a London accent just like Luna but out of the two I would go for Eva every time. I am interested to see what the hype around Eva will be like, I expect Luna, being more exotic to be more in demand. But everything is relative, as I don’t find Luna exotic, as I have family members that look similar to her. For me Eva is more exotic and so I will definitely be returning to Eva again, to try her head game. Sexy petite teen, who is also genuinely British. Recommended!