Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Missing Maggie21. Alternative?  (Read 1431 times)

Offline londonchap

As someone who enjoyed Maggie's talents, I'm at a bit of a loss as to where to turn now... I'm looking for a confident sub who likes to be fisted but can also deliver incredible deepthroat.

Is Maggie without peer, or is there someone who can fill her void so to speak...?

Answers on a postcard...

Offline PLeisure

You've been a member for four years - two thirds of your posts to date are about this WG  :rolleyes:
Great that you got to see her after she initially rejected you.
Any plans to contribute some reviews?  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2019, 11:07:56 am by PLeisure »

Offline londonchap

Offline PLeisure

Thanks. Helpful reply.
This kind of weak, passive aggressive response says everything about you.

Maybe you're taking progressive steps to get past an obsession; good move  :thumbsup:
In case you haven't figured it out, longstanding lurkers who suddenly want recommendations are always assessed for their contributions first.

So, four years... what have you got?

Offline londonchap

That you're being aggressive and arguing with a stranger who asked s question on the internet says everything about you.

:D

Offline Londonpunter30

That you're being aggressive and arguing with a stranger who asked s question on the internet says everything about you.

:D

That you leech off others and don't contribute anything back says everything about you

Offline PLeisure

"Aggressive" - how?  :unknown:
"Argumentative" - where?  :rolleyes:

Even if I were to describe you as a snowflake, that wouldn't be aggressive.
Once again... congrats on attempting to move on beyond this Maggie girl. But you'll need to do more if you want people on here to propose alternative options.

It's a familiar adage: you get out what you're prepared to put in  :hi:

Offline Onemoretime

Completely understand the reaction to the poster but if anyone has got any information on maggie21 would they be nice enough to let me know please.

Offline bonapati

Completely understand the reaction to the poster but if anyone has got any information on maggie21 would they be nice enough to let me know please.
She retired or had her backside shagged some much she couldnt walk or shit properly. ;)
Wise and smart WGs do this work for a reason - get money they plan to get out of it and move on so should you. Not all that glitters is gold!

Offline pepsicolaboy

Apologies for the bump.

Is she definately retired or on hiatus? I really feel like that kind of full on SP  :cool: I am reading a lot of people whom 'heard'
just wondered if we have anything more concrete...as such.

Did her profile suggest like '3 months to go,' '1 month' until I retired etc

I know these women often return.

Linked discussion:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=238922

Also I would also like to hear of any suggestions for similar service level SP, thanks
« Last Edit: April 12, 2019, 05:21:21 pm by pepsicolaboy »