Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophie of Newcastle  (Read 4221 times)

Offline namaste

I know she has been around forever so would like to know if her service is as good as it used to be said to be? Also looks wise how is she now? Her photos haven't been updated in quite a long time

External Link/Members Only

Offline johno36

I saw her many years ago. She was quite beautiful back 10 years or so. Used to give a great uncovered BJ ( no CIM ) . Took a facial. Don't know about now. If she had done CIM I would have returned. I would think she will be about 48 now

chesterlad

I like the look of her, but I've emailed and texted her to try and arrange but she seems to only reply when she wants to

Offline jackaroo2

Memories. My first ever punt about 14 years back prior to her boob job. She had a great body then. Facially, OK. Photos now make her look younger now than she was then!

Offline OscarC

I like the look of her, but I've emailed and texted her to try and arrange but she seems to only reply when she wants to

You are better off phoning her if it's your first visit.

Haven't seen her for a couple of years now, but had a good couple of appointments with her. Her trombone playing is tremendous! ;-)

Offline foreverchanges

You are better off phoning her if it's your first visit.

Haven't seen her for a couple of years now, but had a good couple of appointments with her. Her trombone playing is tremendous! ;-)

Saw her back in May and she was excellent and also a highly intelligent lady with a wonderful sense of humour.

Would have had a return visit had it not been for my mate and his girlfriend who decided to move into the bloody same building that Sophie works from..I mean whats the chance of that happening?
Would whole heartedly agree that she is a master trombonist.

eeeasy

I know she has been around forever so would like to know if her service is as good as it used to be said to be? Also looks wise how is she now? Her photos haven't been updated in quite a long time

External Link/Members Only
   :scare: :scare: :scare: are those prices right  :scare: :scare: :scare:

Offline Fugazi64

Last Sophie three weeks ago. I imagine she has had the odd nip and tuck as well as the boob job, but is still a fine looking woman with a cracking body in my view.  Sexually, I think she is better now than she was when I first saw her which could easily have been 15 years ago.

Agree she could do with updating her pics, but she says that most of her clients are regulars so maybe she doesn't feel the need. They remain representative.   

realalefan

Saw her around 2009, fantastic figure but not my type facially. She was a bit 'uppity' at first, but seemed to become more friendly as we got to know each other. The punt itself was superb, she has a really kinky side and I left very satisfied. Beautiful apartment to boot.