Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chester - LusciousLois  (Read 992 times)

13 review(s) for LusciousLois (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline _Thor_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

My first ever punt experience and review here.

In call Chester Hotel - 30 min Massage + 1 hr Full GFE - £150

Very quick reply to my AW message and arranged the booking over phone.
I was quite nervous while knocking the door for my first time. I was greeted by Lois with a lovely smile. She looked gorgeous as in her pictures. She offered me a drink and shower. I just chose to have some water and we chatted for a few minutes. She is quite intelligent, educated and funny and the chat really calmed my nerves down.

She began by giving me a deep tissue massage and boy was that a genuinely lovely massage.
Then she asked me to turn over and started with DFK....lots and lots of it throughout. She really knows how to work that tongue.
She then went down and started OWO, which In my opinion the best I have received....sloppy...and that eye contact with a hint of naughtiness. i exploded within minutes all over her. After cleaning and some more chatting......We started again and this time I went down to return the favour. It was neatly trimmed down there and I started to lick, finger and suck her off.....Loved her moans while I was at it. I had a hard on again and started to fuck her in Mish and wow she is very tight and I finally blew it in the bag. It was really a memorable day for me. I would highly recommend her.

Offline Johndy

Lovely girl as well, I saw her once in Southport, great time