Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Daniella-Spanish Queen?  (Read 684 times)

Offline pbrown355

I was looking at this profile considering a visit. Unfortunately her photos are of 2 different ladies, one with big tits and one without them. Since the big ones definitely do not look enhanced therefore I won't be going
External Link/Members Only

Offline Steven27

Saw her last week and went to post the review but it seems her profile has been deleted so maybe that’s it for her. If she pops back up I’ll write the review but seems somewhat pointless for a non WG that can’t be linked.
For those who didn’t end up going, you needn’t have sleepless nights over it.

I blame myself in part as I knew some of the photos weren’t her, but a few had her holding up Birmingham signs with the date on which sadly after debating myself the wrong head won and decided to take the plunge.
Must be some filters used as she is bigger than the photos suggest, and a little disappointing facially although again her face was blurred in photos so that one’s on me, can’t blame her on that. Tits were nice though and in response to the previous comment, the photos with the bigger tits are representative.

Where I’m happy to take my share of the blame appearance wise, services were way off what was promised.
Text said OWO, 69, Kissing, Fingering, COB, sex all positions were included amongst other things.
Asked for OWO, nope. Tried to kiss, nope. Went to touch her and was stopped before I got close never mind fingering.
Services provided were ok I guess, OW and then sex in CG and mish. Just very robotic and disinterested.

A shame as she’d been on the HL for a while.

Offline Dark Vader

A review using the link Pbrown has left will be helpful for indexing the Sp if she pops up again. External Link/Members Only