Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele's open Stoke  (Read 748 times)

Offline hairymonster

Driving past, door was open. Couldnt stop, but did call to ask. The line was awful, so couldnt get much sense from what I did hear, but it was answered straight away. So it looks like at least they are open, Ive never been there myself, was always an Abigails or Tingles fan when the urge got me at short notice.
I can see a visit in a few weeks time.

Offline Roadster

That's good news.  Thanks for the update.   :drinks:

Offline Stokiedave

The last time I went there was about 10 years ago but it was always full of large mature women, not for me. Wonder if its any better these days? Tingles was my choice but after making quite a few attempts to contact them it seems they are closed, possibly for good as the website has been taken down. Abigail’s was ok, the girls were a bit hit and miss but it just always seems a bit grubby. 

Offline Roadster

That was exactly what I liked about it.  Rough middle aged slappers.  Yes please!

There was (is?) also a younger girl called Candy who delivered a top drawer OWO/CIM as an extra.

Happy days.

Offline Stokiedave

Lol everyone likes what they like. Candy seems more my cup of tea
« Last Edit: May 04, 2021, 03:02:39 pm by Stokiedave »

Offline hairymonster

TBH thats why I liked Abigails, typical women next door girls. Not done Adele's before, it does have the most exposed entrance possible.

Offline Roadster

It's also got a back door.  Park round the back, opposite the chippy.  Just walk down the slight hill and down the passageway to your right.  Simlpes.   :drinks:

Offline hairymonster

LOL backdoors are always prefered  :yahoo: