Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Shenstone thai massage  (Read 3156 times)

zxcvbnm123

External Link/Members Only
Has anyone tried this place yet.
I have just booked in for Wednesday to give it a go
WhatsApp pic looks tasty so thought I would try it.
Will leave a review after my appointment

Offline JollyTimes

Maps shows it is a house:  Are you expecting that?

zxcvbnm123

Yes she sent me the address and it is a house.

Offline JollyTimes

A good find then I reckon; Might be having to play the long game but she's looks attractive, so keep us informed.  :D

Offline Reemohard

What was it like this place is close to me and would be great if she is any good

zxcvbnm123

Well what a disappointing day for me.
When I called to confirm my appointment today this lady cancelled on me saying her child was sick,to be fair I could hear a small child crying in the background on the call.will be re booking soon when I get 5mins

Offline Samjos

Questioning if I should go as she says on her website she is based in Lynchfield

I do know wish to be lunched much prefer To go to Lichfield

Offline Warksman

Anyone managed to see her yet her pic looks tasty?

Offline Shaun54321

Anyone managed to get in here yet? I've tried calling a few times in a bid to toftt but goes straight to voicemail!!

Did a bit of Facebook stalking with the number and it looks like it will be legit!

Offline Catire

hi,
I was a meeting in Lichfield that finished early, so decided to try. I sent a text. Answered came straightaway. Booked for a hour later.
It is a private house. Parking easy. Access from the side of the house, into what must have been the utility room. She answered, showed me the room and left me to undress. I layed naked, face down on the table. She knocked on the door, went in and covered me with a towel.
Very good massage, doesn't speak a lot, no indication of anything else offered.

100% legit.

Offline Warksman

Anyone else had a go yet? I might give it a try next week or the week after

Offline Catire

Never been back.
Very good massage, but do not expect more.