Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Free gang bang  (Read 2199 times)

Pussyfoot

Do not know how to copy and paste a link so someone else can but Morecockplease of Cannock is asking for males this Saturday morning to join a gang bang no fees either way must be worth a look if you are not working. Unfortunately I am looks quite tidy.Only registered today so easy to find on AW.

Offline Belgarion

Do not know how to copy and paste a link so someone else can but Morecockplease of Cannock is asking for males this Saturday morning to join a gang bang no fees either way must be worth a look if you are not working. Unfortunately I am looks quite tidy.Only registered today so easy to find on AW.

:rolleyes:

Offline houseboot

« Last Edit: May 21, 2018, 02:43:49 pm by houseboot »

Offline houseboot

Indeed I am. Sex is never free

Given the OP's record, probably "Hugs & Kisses" too.

Pussyfoot

Sorry what do I or hugs and kisses have to do with this. I thought anyone was free to open a discussion on this site if that is wrong and is only open to certain people to tittle tattle please accept my apologies.As I genuinely thought this may have been of interest to some of the members on here.

Offline Retep64

Looks like you have to like being filmed too going by her interests so not for the shy!

Offline The Owl

Joined AW today. One picture that's generic at best. Account is already being questioned on its authenticity. There are lots of dubious people on AW like the profile of a woman whose mobile number had a WhatsApp profile picture of two muscular blokes.

Good luck to anyone who takes up the offer. You might need it.

Offline Bitofluff

Offline Beamer

Joined AW today. One picture that's generic at best. Account is already being questioned on its authenticity. There are lots of dubious people on AW like the profile of a woman whose mobile number had a WhatsApp profile picture of two muscular blokes.

Good luck to anyone who takes up the offer. You might need it.

Wouldn't touch them with a barge pole

Offline The Owl

Profiles gone wounded  :dash:

If you want to be part of a gangbang there are legitimate ones held regularly in Birmingham. It will cost you but that's better than being scammed or having your time wasted by a dubious cunt on AW.

Poppy64

Use Fab if you want free GB
We host one every four weeks

Offline Belgarion

Use Fab if you want free GB
We host one every four weeks

Says the man with no reviews

Offline Madone1

No surprise but the link is now dead.

Offline Beamer