Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: naughtylady69 - Kidderminster  (Read 2094 times)

Offline shyboy1

Wondering if anyone has seen this wg. External Link/Members Only
She seems to move between Kidderminster and Hereford every couple of weeks. Pics look ok and she has a good list of likes but no feedback.
I’m tempted to give her a try.

misterdave73

I did get in contact with her comms and English were great and she's very easy to talk to. Unfortunately couldn't go through with booking due to work commitments. Soon as I can make time I'm trying this one.

Offline shyboy1

I did get in contact with her comms and English were great and she's very easy to talk to. Unfortunately couldn't go through with booking due to work commitments. Soon as I can make time I'm trying this one.

Thanks mrdave, she’s been on my hotlist for a couple of weeks now but I was just a bit worried why she had no feedback and nothing on here. I’m busy for next two weeks but will take the plunge soon as I can spare some time.
Hope you have a great one if you beat me to it  :thumbsup:

Offline Stapler

Have a break Dave. Let someone else make the curries!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

misterdave73

Bostin'  :D

Will try and see this one the weekend if not definitely next week plus leave my first review  :cool:

mrgough

Wouldn’t bother chaps.

Arranged a lunchtime meet at a address in Kidderminster, I was very tempted by the pictures but very disappointed when she opened the door, no make up, dressing gown on, not at all attractive or sexy, said ‘no thanks’ and left  :thumbsdown:

Offline shyboy1

Wouldn’t bother chaps.

Arranged a lunchtime meet at a address in Kidderminster, I was very tempted by the pictures but very disappointed when she opened the door, no make up, dressing gown on, not at all attractive or sexy, said ‘no thanks’ and left  :thumbsdown:

Thanks for the information Mrgough. Sorry you didn’t like what you saw but fair play to you for walking away.
It’s a shame though, her profile looked so promising and I was hoping to book a couple of hours on Monday.
SB

Offline naughty boy 13

Mr Gough - 16 posts and no reviews since 2015....great feedback

mrgough

I have a life - go see her if you want to pal  :rolleyes:

Offline Beamer

He's just another LEECH especially with his response to you.