Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty bi and busty lady from Birmingham....  (Read 1442 times)

Guilty.pleasures

Hi all,

I'm not sure if you guys can help... what my wife is hoping I find for her is a pretty, slim, brunette with nice sized breasts (well proportioned as opposed to big) who is well versed in sensually massaging other women.....

My wife is bi curious and wants to gently dip her toes in pleasures sapphic...

Thank you loads for your advice!!

Dellboy

Hi all,

I'm not sure if you guys can help... what my wife is hoping I find for her is a pretty, slim, brunette with nice sized breasts (well proportioned as opposed to big) who is well versed in sensually massaging other women.....

My wife is bi curious and wants to gently dip her toes in pleasures sapphic...

Thank you loads for your advice!!

Many  of the Thai girls on here would be the place to start. Do a search. Create a short list and then come back and ask

Dodo

Look no further than Hannah. She loves a bit of clit and gives a proper massage. She's attractive, has a nice personality and just craves sex

Guilty.pleasures

Do you have a link for Hannah please..?

I've spent hours scouring adultwork....alas a number of ladies who meet the body/hair/bust requirements don't have face pics (understandably)....and with this being my wife's first experience, I'd like it to be as close to her fantasy as possible

Guilty.pleasures

Many  of the Thai girls on here would be the place to start. Do a search. Create a short list and then come back and ask

Thank you for that - though wife prefers European look

Dodo

Do you have a link for Hannah please..?

I've spent hours scouring adultwork....alas a number of ladies who meet the body/hair/bust requirements don't have face pics (understandably)....and with this being my wife's first experience, I'd like it to be as close to her fantasy as possible
This is Hannah.        No face pics but take it from me she is attractive and great fun....28 positives says it all really.

External Link/Members Only

Now, I think it's only fair that your misses should post a review when she has been seen to  :wacko:

Guilty.pleasures

I'd actually shortlisted that profile...a shame she doesn't do outcalls

Offline AlwaysLooking

This is Hannah.        No face pics but take it from me she is attractive and great fun....28 positives says it all really.

Now, I think it's only fair that your misses should post a review when she has been seen to  :wacko:

Yipppeeeeeee, Hannah's back. So need to make a trip over to Wolverhampton

Dodo

I'd actually shortlisted that profile...a shame she doesn't do outcalls
She might make an exception if there is a bit of pussy involved

Guilty.pleasures

Guilty.pleasures

I've had a look at Hannah's pics....(External Link/Members Only)

She seems to be curvy in some and slim in others... Has anybody had any recent experiences with this lady....?

Offline PepeMAGA

And a video of the FF massage wouldn't be unwelcome  ;)

Dodo

I've had a look at Hannah's pics....(External Link/Members Only)

She seems to be curvy in some and slim in others... Has anybody had any recent experiences with this lady....?

If you can get a booking then do so. She is curvey but not in any way fat. Lovely pretty face, great tits, full of enthusiasm.......you would not be dissapointed. Her ratings tell it all really