Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy Kimberley, Farnborough  (Read 961 times)

3 review(s) for Kimberley_Jones (1 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bokkie

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Duration  : 30 minutes
Fee Paid  : £80

I don't get to punt often,  things fell into place today and I had some free time,  so had a quick search on Adultwork.

Kim came up,  and being the only British girl in the area that didn't charge a small fortune,  decided to take my chances.

Comms were by text initially and then she asked me to call her to verify.
All good there

I Arrived on time and gave me good directions past reception and to her room,  so far so good.

Opened the door not dressed as I asked,  but still nicely dressed. 
Not quite the curvy body her profile states and rather plain looking, but she was pleasant enough.
Paperwork done and straight into the action.

Fk was very light with minimal tongue so not great really.
Stripped her off and was very disappointing.  Small a cup pancakes and a slightly saggy belly,  no turn on at all. 

Now I normally enjoy RO,  but I didn't go near her as it was pretty stubbly and rather meaty looking.  So I fingered her and stuck my cock in her mouth.
This was pretty good with eye contact,  plenty saliva and attention to my balls.  Even some light face fucking. Owo was good overall,  just slightly toothy.
Then lay back and she gave my balls some more attention and think she would've rimmed me if I was into that,  but I'm not.

Rubbered up and started with cg.  Was OK I guess.
 Flipped her for some mish which she took really deep with her legs over my shoulders.
Getting close to Cumming so I whipped the condom off and dumped my load in her mouth,  and she swallowed it down. 
Rather unexpected but we'll received. 

Had a bit of a chat and she is a lovely girl,  but kinda plain looking and not my type at all.  Services were pretty good,  just think she needs to look after her appearance a bit more.

So it's a neutral because services were good and she was lovely,  just didn't find her attractive.

Offline SSPete

She looks great in her photos, just out of interest do you think the 3 photos on her profile are the same girl as the one you saw?

Offline bokkie

Think it was her,  hard to tell though. From the right angle and with the right lighting......
But might be old photos

Offline mh

Think it was her,  hard to tell though. From the right angle and with the right lighting......
But might be old photos

Her profile photos are rubbish. When I saw her I thought she was pretty, but not in a "model" way, just in a Brit girl next door way.

And yes, she's less curvy overall than the profile name would suggest, slim in fact (or at least was 6 months ago!) but with a shapely arse.