Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommendation for Bristol  (Read 1783 times)

Offline luckyman723

Hi guys,

Any recommendation for my first punt ever in Bristol? My fantasy is DFK and eating out and I prefer ow rather than owo. I also prefer milfs as it's a big fantasy for me but I don't mind young girls.
My shortlisted ladies so far are : Alexiaweb30, British Sophie Milf and Cassandra4you.

Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 07:22:56 pm by luckyman723 »

Offline sigmund

bjanee is very good if you're after a MILF External Link/Members Only I'm sure she would be fine with OW and provides excellent service pretty much as vanilla or kinky as you want. She was my 2nd punt after my 1st was a bit poor but she got me hooked!

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
ive just met cassandra and she is defo not a milf :unknown:
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline luckyman723

bjanee is very good if you're after a MILF External Link/Members Only I'm sure she would be fine with OW and provides excellent service pretty much as vanilla or kinky as you want. She was my 2nd punt after my 1st was a bit poor but she got me hooked!

Thanks for the answer.

Yeah I saw her reviews and they were really interesting but I don't really into piercings, but will consider her as long as a lot of people believe that she is fantastic.

Offline luckyman723

ive just met cassandra and she is defo not a milf :unknown:
Yeah I was seeking DFK at the first place as I don't mind young girls.

Offline PaintBrush

Roth, another call for the now ledgendary 'Roth List'

Lucky, welcome and I'm sure you should find someone on the now famous list  :yahoo:

Even ER is a good call, but you have to be nice to her and treat her gently  :rose:
« Last Edit: October 21, 2016, 09:45:29 pm by PaintBrush »

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only

Sexy Angelina.  For me, the best girl in Bristol.

Welcome to the forum.  :hi:

Shaketherooom

I would recommend British Sophie MILF, she is MILFy hot and great DFK and oral, whats not to enjoy!

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

pking_paul

I assume by eating out you mean eating pussy  ;)

If ER is free she is great intro and although not a MILF very mature in her thinking  :thumbsup:

Offline ciderhead

some good choices on roths list and for a good first time punt for an older type lady then agnus gets my vote, she looks incredible for her age and is a very nice lady to go with it

Offline Roth

I assume by eating out you mean eating pussy  ;)

If ER is free she is great intro and although not a MILF very mature in her thinking  :thumbsup:

Never free. :wacko: £120ph last time I looked. :lol: :lol:

Offline luckyman723

Thank you guys I'm really thankful for your recommendations, will check out all the ladies. I really like Alexiaweb30's verification photo but not willing to risk it with her zero reviews. And ER is definitely gorgeous as well with 30 positive reviews and her great attitude.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2016, 11:18:08 am by luckyman723 »

Offline Roth

Should also mention that Lilly4you External Link/Members Only used to have another profile External Link/Members Only.  So that adds to her review score. :hi:

Offline luckyman723

Made up my mind for AnnaRebecca, Will make my first review after we meet soon hopefully :)
« Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 10:27:13 pm by luckyman723 »

Offline Roth

Made up my mind for AnnaRebecca, Will make my first review after we meet soon hopefully :)

Good luck. :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Hope you have a good time Luckyman.  :thumbsup:

Offline luckyman723

Thank you guys, it was a great punt definitely recommended  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Thank you guys, it was a great punt definitely recommended  :thumbsup:

Please will you do a review? :unknown:

Offline luckyman723

Please will you do a review? :unknown:
Yeah I will post a review within few days but it won't be so detailed as my English writing won't help me much  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Yeah I will post a review within few days but it won't be so detailed as my English writing won't help me much  :drinks:

Great thanks. :drinks: Don't worry about your English most of us on here can work
around that.  :thumbsup: