Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: My weekend  (Read 943 times)

Offline Bradley8888

So this weekend I went to two different places for a massage Karen in Worcester known as Karen’s mobile massage she is stunning but sadly either I didn’t get the hint or she wasn’t up for fun then sisi in evesham stunning Thai poor English but very nice she sat on my face so thought it was game but nothing I had a raging one and she ignored it
Banned reason: Trash troll
Banned by:

Offline RedditchJay

Note - wrong forum for a review
Note - should be two separate reviews with more detail
Note  - you need to add lots more detail or bugger off

Note - end of note

minge

Note - wrong forum for a review
Note - should be two separate reviews with more detail
Note  - you need to add lots more detail or bugger off

Note - end of note
A tad harsh but  :lol:

minge

So this weekend I went to two different places for a massage Karen in Worcester known as Karen’s mobile massage she is stunning but sadly either I didn’t get the hint or she wasn’t up for fun then sisi in evesham stunning Thai poor English but very nice she sat on my face so thought it was game but nothing I had a raging one and she ignored it
What did you expect from Karen that you didn’t get ?.

Offline alibirmingham

A tad harsh but  :lol:

It’s a punting forum, not a primary school playground  :dash: Sometimes harsh is what’s required to get the message across.

Seems I keep coming across your criticism of posts which you deem harsh or unfair etc yet you yourself have no problem with such comments for example

Have you got a White Knight detection antenna sticking out of your arse  :wacko:

This brings me to another point which is you seem to constantly run to the defence of others when again you feel you need to defend their honour. What happened to everyone has a point and it’s a forum for discussion etc.

Not trying to get into it with you and have a tit for tat slagging match. I can’t be arsed with that and I’m sure the op and others who commented on this thread don’t constanly want to read insults.

I’m just curious as to your end game? What is it you wish to achieve? What’s the goal here? At the moment from what I can see your kind of white knighting.

Just a thought here, maybe let the people the so called harsh comments are aimed at defend themselves without you constantly stepping in like the post police and telling people off.