Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: GinaDD - Positive  (Read 909 times)

Offline Jayyyf

GinaDD - City Centre, Birmingham (near broad street)

External Link/Members Only

Bare with me guys this is my first review.
Went to see GinaDD after finishing work one night and having a bit of extra cash on me just before Christmas. Usually browse a few profiles on AW before going for a punt but she took my eye straight away.
I was a bit concerned about seeing an Eastern European girl as the romainians are usually crap, but the pic of her big tits were enough to persuade me.
I called her up. She sounded very friendly and spoke more English than I expected and she had a little giggle on the phone.
Get to her place. Plenty of on street car parking (not sure what it would be like during the day as there are lots of pay and display machines around up to the evening)
Parked up and was guided towards her apartment and into her flat.

When she opened the door I was pleasantly surprised. The profile does state she is 31 but i’d say she looked more towards her early 40’s, blonde, nice curvy body (size 14-16) with huge natural tits. She was wearing a black bra with black thong and a nice see through lace body stocking. She also had a cracking arse on her too! Nice Czech girl and she greeted me at the door with a kiss on the cheek.

We agreed on £40 for 15 minutes. It was nice to hand her the cash and not see her dissappear into a room with a shut door where the pimp usually waits. It was actually just the two of us in the apartment.

We had a bit of chit chat and friendly conversation.

She offered me a shower with fresh towels to start with, but I politely declined. She then asked me to get undressed, whilst she did herself. She then made a thing about how big my cock was which is always a turn on for me.

She did have a few stretch marks on her stomach but this didn’t bother me as I like curvy girls.

She then asked me to lie on the bed. She crawled on top of me and we began passionately kissing with FK involved. She then kissed me down my body slowly, went past my cock and started ball sucking. (Now I’ve got to say I’ve never had a ball sucking before ever, but I’m definitely a convert now. It felt amazing)
She then was kissing along the shaft of my cock before she started sucking. It was a great blowjob. She continued this for a good 4-5 minutes.
She then took a condom off the side, opened the packet and placed it into her mouth. She then Continued with the blowjob for a few more seconds until she put the condom on using her mouth only.... HOT!

She then climbed on top and we started fucking. She made all the right noises and it sounded like she was enjoying it. Plus I was able to suck on her big titties and spank her arse such she responded to well.

She then asked if I wanted to go on top. I asked if we could do doggy instead. She replied with a huge smile and a “yes” before jumping up, turning over onto her knees. Again she made all the right noises especially when I was smacking her arse.

I few minutes later she lay down on the bed away from me. I lay down next to her and continued fucking her from behind. At this point I did ask If I could cum on her face but she said “no”. Bit disappointed but I was enjoying myself and carried on.

She then got up, pushed me onto my back, took the condom off and began sucking my cock and wanking me off fast and hard asking me to cum for her. She was spitting on my cock as she was jacking me off and felt like I was having a mixture of a GFE and a PSE which was great. She then continued jacking me off until I blew my load everywhere. All over her hands and arms and all over my chest and stomach (and believe me... there was a lot of it)

She then cleaned herself up and also cleaned me up. She offered me another shower which I declined and we had some more friendly chat.

When it was time to go she gave me another FK at the door. I paid for a 15minute slot but had been in there for a good 25-30 mins and did not feel rushed at all. I’d definitely  go back and see her and recommend her!
« Last Edit: December 28, 2017, 12:43:05 am by Jayyyf »

Online Punterperson1971

This has been put in the ukp regional section and not in the regional reviewed can we have it moved please .

Online Punterperson1971

I’m also sure this girl share the apartment with Bianka who I’ve seen before but maybe someone could confirm this please ..

Online Punterperson1971

Just read this through I’m unsure to belive it as a first review .

Offline Jayyyf

Just realised I put this in the wrong section. It was meant for the reviews West Midlands section