Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not so secret barebacker - Uk Size 6-8  (Read 6794 times)

Ming

This profile cropped up recently

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was quite interested and got in contact, after some rather slow correspondence, along with an extensive and expensive "extras" list I was still somewhat interested and contemplating a meet

Then....... she posts a blog, along with a video that clearly shows her barebacking, presumably a client, the photo even shows her pussy dripping come.

Well she's off the possible list, which is a shame, but what on earth is she thinking? Her correspondence had been a little fruity but mostly sensible, just cannot get my head round why a pretty young British girl would be doing something like this.......such a shame.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Littlefoot

Ming

Jake87 doesn't like her.  :vomit:

Yeah, I had read that, can't understand why he had such an issue, wouldn't have put me off and certainly would not have merited a Neg.

getonit

Also on her blog she states she only will see british white men . So tours Birmingham and doesn't want to see Asians is like going to Madrid in high summer and not wanting to get a suntan!

Offline Littlefoot

She looks good, pity about the BB

Next please.............

midlandz_boy88

Also on her blog she states she only will see british white men . So tours Birmingham and doesn't want to see Asians is like going to Madrid in high summer and not wanting to get a suntan!

she was on my list until i seen this, her choice i suppose

MarcT

:lol: :lol: :D

Offline _Rust_

Noticed her last night Ming, absolute stupidity on her part, would have been a serious option for me as well but there's no way I'd even entertain the idea even if she comes out with some sort of disclaimer on her profile about the video.

Online Moby Dick

Probably a pimp boyfriend or idiot punter taking advantage of her inexperience.

stupid. She no doubt will disappear and reappear with a new profile.

brandonpete

and after checking the photo on her Blog of her dripping 'cum' ...it was the open sores that could be see on her skin under the blokes fingers....holy moly!

Ming

and after checking the photo on her Blog of her dripping 'cum' ...it was the open sores that could be see on her skin under the blokes fingers....holy moly!

Dear lord, hadn't noticed that, the guys hand looks pretty gory with scabs on it too.

Offline Littlefoot

And a spotty arse to boot.... Doesn't look too appetising does it!  :vomit:

Offline _Rust_

Surprisingly the video has now gone  :lol:

All we are left with of the memory is how she vividly describes being barebacked and creampied in her latest blog post...oops

Ming

Ming

Offline Dylanbob

So funny, deletes video and frame shot of video. Leaves description of video in blog...

Offline fuddle

What in all sweet jesus is that on her arse? Looks like it's weeping.  :vomit:

Anyway, good spot Ming. Blacklisted forever.

Offline Dylanbob

The video must have had a profound effect on her bookings. She has posted a blog post about only doing unprotected with one guy at a time and everyone else is protected

Online gavp1984

LOoks like this post has got back to her as she’s put a blog up about only doing protected sex.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline _Rust_

LOoks like this post has got back to her as she’s put a blog up about only doing protected sex.

And there's the disclaimer.. apparently we should have all obviously known it was her exclusive bareback partner and never questioned the fact it could have been a client  :wackogirl:

Still not going there as she doesn't 'make my grade'  :P

Online gavp1984

And there's the disclaimer.. apparently we should have all obviously known it was her exclusive bareback partner and never questioned the fact it could have been a client  :wackogirl:

Still not going there as she doesn't 'make my grade'  :P

I still wouldn’t take the risk myself.

Offline Belgarion

Turned up on UKE last night and made a complete arse of herself;

In addition to the bareback, there's an attitude problem too

External Link/Members Only

Offline _Rust_

Turned up on UKE last night and made a complete arse of herself;

In addition to the bareback, there's an attitude problem too

External Link/Members Only

Cheers for making the link, I just looked at the subject, number of pages on the thread and went back to looking at tits. Seemed I missed the biggest one of all! What a bizarre thing to post

At least we now know her new username to blacklist  :drinks:

Offline Lema

£250 hr!!! Is she havin a larf?  :thumbsdown:

Offline Madone1

Mines bigger than yours  :P

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: what is going on with all that rash on her arse the bit between his dirty looking fingers looks sore as fuck. Plus anyone else spot that massive pube he has left along with his man fat. :scare:

Offline rustpoacher

£250 hr!!! Is she havin a larf?  :thumbsdown:

So presumably her AW profile/high price is designed to deter visits in favour of cam/PG ? So either the AW reviews are all fakes or she invested a little 'tush' before selling eServices only? Several AW WG seem to do that I have found from being unable to book or on the door cancellations..
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

nightrider.1234

+1