Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxfox69 - Glasgow incall.  (Read 3001 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7408988) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Davey Dykes]

Online Bazookaswagger

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Fancied seeing roxanne when she had been at GEA, but not a fan of theirs. She's now went completely independent, and has AW profile. This was a wee birthday treat to myself last month.

Hooker central hotel near river, getting to be a regular there - no fuss, i could have been invisible.

1 hour booking @ £150, - no prices on profile, so enquired during Comm's, via AW mail.
Queried extras, but no answer before meet?!

Roxanne, has a little acne scarring on her cheeks, you can still make out with make up, and has big false lashes, however is still a pretty girl IMO -  petite, tanned, and toned..No boobs to speak of, but knew this going in, not a dealbreaker for me. The legs 'n' ass in her profile pics swung it for me, and they were even better, to see in person.

Services provided - LFK, RO, OWO, 69, CG, RCG, Doggy & Mish...

Rox wearing white two piece matching underwear, hair worn up & back in ponytail. Sitting on bed chatting for a few minutes after tokens given,& i stripped off.

Didn't seem in a rush, i was a bit nervous myself , the thought of rolling about with this young hottie. I edged closer initiated a bit of lip service, moving up onto big comfy bed, exploring all areas, and getting her undies off.
Worked my way down for some RO, and nipple play, slipping in a wee digit as she responded. Gave her a good tongue lashing then got Roxy to return the favour, with a decent blowie - Not toe curling though...got her to slow down and tease more, when it got a little toothy. Haw maws got some attention, and there was eye contact involved.

Roxy said i was a bit on the large side so she might struggle with some positions.
After a fun 69-er, she opted to go on top - more control, she said.Despite her tiny boobs, she felt, and looked great, getting into a nice rythym, while i tuned her nips to find radio tokyo ;)

Her fit bod just looked better & better, as i took in the angles from all positions, it was a struggle to hold back.

Changes flowed, took it easy me on top, she did have her hand at top of my leg, but wasn't pushing me back or anything, but i didn't try too deep either. Same with doggy, she had free movement, let her control depth, and enjoyed the view.

Tbh the self control was taking the edge off a little, so asked to finish with oral..She kneeled , and took me back in her mouth, alternating with some handy shandy, roxy informed CIM was an extra £30.  :rolleyes:
My fault as i never confirmed services/extras at start, or via initial comm's,  :dash:

Was gonna suggest she be more up front with this type of info, list on profile, with her hourly rate etc, maybe get herself a work's mobile??, but thought better off it, as some S.P's don't care for punters criticising there business model, as i have experienced!.

She takes direction fine, no fuss, got me to the point of no return, within a few minutes, & i unloaded on her chest.
We both got cleaned up, gabbing away, really nice lass, never saw her checking time, and she wasn't rushing me at any point.

In a nutshell, Roxy is FAF, eager to please, and delivers a good gfe service.
There was some restriction due to her size, but she never refused me anything, willing to give everything a go, good attitude, and energy throughout. :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Glesgaboy

Good review mate.
Good to hear she is now posting adv dates for glesga incalls.
I enjoyed my gea meet with her so she’s on my list now.  :hi:

Offline Bru1901

Yes, didnt realise she was on AW

Never noticed her profile until today

Offline Glesgaboy

She used to have another AW name based on Costa Clyde - in ardrossan …. Not sure if it was on same number…
Clearly the money is in Glesga and not on the Ayrshire Riviera 😎

Offline The Monk

Oh see nice on my hot list now when she back in Glasgow

Offline big-al93

She used to have another AW name based on Costa Clyde - in ardrossan …. Not sure if it was on same number…
Clearly the money is in Glesga and not on the Ayrshire Riviera 😎

Think it was RD Baby or something like that.

Offline Heellover73

Contacted said provider asking for a booking.remarked she looked very similar to a g.e a girl( was her)
Sp denied it was her and blocked me on aw