Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: The Vanilla Alternative club  (Read 9458 times)

Offline GreyDave

:hi:

The Vanilla Alternative,  :unknown: any of you guys been as a single guy.

Ive been to the Private ,and Paradise spa , Eurka ...Hope fully some one out there has been here. :drinks:

Offline hockogrockle

Could we possibly have some links to, or other information about these places? I have neither heard of them nor know where they are, and unless I've led an exceptionally sheltered life, I imagine I won't be the only reader in this position.

Offline JamesKW

Ive been to the Private ,and Paradise spa , Eurka ...Hope fully some one out there has been here. :drinks:

Does look a little interesting,quite costly for a one off visit as you have to pay a membership,I also go to Paradise Spa and Eureka but personally find swingers club success rates so low,unless your a young buck,that it works out cheaper to go to a party where it is guaranteed.I was at Eureka at the weekend and there was a guy next to me in the jacuzzi who was with this very attractive EE Prossie (much better than I can normally afford).I did feel a bit jealous until I realised it was probably costing about £1000.

Jay-Jay

External Link/Members Only

Easily found on Google.
Does sweet FA for me I'm afraid but I have no desire to play in public or risk bumping uglies with males. MMF or similar doesn't interest me for the same reasons. Guess I'm just a run of the mill solo punter and happy at it !

Jay

Offline akauya

Does look a little interesting,quite costly for a one off visit as you have to pay a membership,I also go to Paradise Spa and Eureka but personally find swingers club success rates so low,unless your a young buck,that it works out cheaper to go to a party where it is guaranteed.I was at Eureka at the weekend and there was a guy next to me in the jacuzzi who was with this very attractive EE Prossie (much better than I can normally afford).I did feel a bit jealous until I realised it was probably costing about £1000.

Yes, this has been my experience recently. It used to be much better years ago when swinging wasn't so "fashionable" as it is now. There used to be fewer single men and more real swingers as the swinging scene was quite small. The problem now is that hundreds of single men think swinging is a euphemism for getting a free shag that they flood swinging clubs and make themselves a nuisance. A lot of hardcore swingers don't consider single men swingers and avoid them like the plague. There are a few couples though who like gangbang scenarios for the female partner and will shag anyone but those are few.

For single men who are not really swingers the best thing to do is go to a sex party like Phoenix or LAPC or similar ones and enjoy a guaranteed fuck. For those who consider themselves swingers they have to follow the lifestyle and not expect a fuck every time they turn up at a swingers party. Join swingers forums, attend munches (meetings were no sex is involved) getting themselves known as legit, good men then swinging doors (and females legs) will open.

Offline GreyDave

So thats a no then from the few that have read the question :unknown:
Some swingers events welcome single guys, greedy girl parties and the BBC fan club(not allowed myself :D :)
And sometimes working girls are there for a bit of a rest and putting themself about a bit more.
I know its not to everyones taste, so what? its not all ways a case of a cheap shag they are easy to find. :drinks:

Offline smiths

Yes, this has been my experience recently. It used to be much better years ago when swinging wasn't so "fashionable" as it is now. There used to be fewer single men and more real swingers as the swinging scene was quite small. The problem now is that hundreds of single men think swinging is a euphemism for getting a free shag that they flood swinging clubs and make themselves a nuisance. A lot of hardcore swingers don't consider single men swingers and avoid them like the plague. There are a few couples though who like gangbang scenarios for the female partner and will shag anyone but those are few.

For single men who are not really swingers the best thing to do is go to a sex party like Phoenix or LAPC or similar ones and enjoy a guaranteed fuck. For those who consider themselves swingers they have to follow the lifestyle and not expect a fuck every time they turn up at a swingers party. Join swingers forums, attend munches (meetings were no sex is involved) getting themselves known as legit, good men then swinging doors (and females legs) will open.

Excellent advice and mirrors my experiences. Swinging can be very cliquey and hard work to get a fuck, especially as a non attractive guy like me and it might take time if at all and thats IF there is a woman or women i find attractive in attendence. Nowadays far better for me to go to a party and get a guaranteed fuck. :thumbsup:

Offline smiths

I have been to the Paradise Spa in Dagenham many times but to attend LAPCs Wednesday night 3 hour party. Sometimes swingers turn up for this, either as a couple or less often a single female. Fucked a few very attractive single and coupled up females their but they are never guaranteed to turn up of course, its pot luck on the night.

They did perhaps still do do their Wednesday morning coffee morning at the Spa where single female swingers might attend but from the few punters i have spoken to its hit and miss at best so no good to me.

I know a punter who goes to Eureka and he has fucked women now and again their, again the non guarantee puts me off plus its not in a good area for me.

Rios in Kentish Town Road is another place i have been to but i got precisely no action each time i went. I have read on another forum sometime ago of punters getting lucky their though. They used to open until about 3am.

I used to go to GP Parties now gone when they held their big end of month parties at Club Lick in Hoe Street, Walthamstow, an apt road name. :D The place was a walking health and safety hazard, blocked toilet, nails sticking up and the worlds most dodgy ladder to get up to the loft area. They ran other events on other days for swingers and fetish events.