Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: York brothels were bankrolled by leading London architect  (Read 825 times)

Offline a_test_person

External Link/Members Only
A LEADING London architect provided the financial backing that enabled his Thai wife to set up and run two brothels in York, a court heard.

Brian Reynolds, 53, who has worked on British embassies in Berlin and Moscow, benefited from the money passed to him by Khemthong Reynolds and her sister Nichanana Parton, who is in the country illegally.

All three were together in the dock at York Crown Court as prosecution barrister Peter Hampton outlined how Khemthong Reynolds rented a riverside flat in Emperor’s Wharf and turned it into a brothel until its owner found a woman hiding in a wardrobe and heard a man turned away while she was in the flat, and terminated the lease.

A LEADING London architect provided the financial backing that enabled his Thai wife to set up and run two brothels in York, a court heard.

Brian Reynolds, 53, who has worked on British embassies in Berlin and Moscow, benefited from the money passed to him by Khemthong Reynolds and her sister Nichanana Parton, who is in the country illegally.

All three were together in the dock at York Crown Court as prosecution barrister Peter Hampton outlined how Khemthong Reynolds rented a riverside flat in Emperor’s Wharf and turned it into a brothel until its owner found a woman hiding in a wardrobe and heard a man turned away while she was in the flat, and terminated the lease.

Offline Turtle Z

I think perhaps York Press missed out on a pun.... 'London architect with vast experience of erections decides to branch out.'

Offline a_test_person

Ha. Excellent.

Sounds to me like he had a terrible lawyer. Not obvious he benefited in any way from the earnings or that he could be proven to know what was happening. He may have, but proving that should be hard.

Instead he's lost his job (another article I read) and out £10k. Feel a bit sorry for him