Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rough Sex  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Matium

How vanilla or wild are you?

Like sex to be gentle or rough?

I'm not talking about BDSM, which is a category I'll admit I don't understand, but roll in the bed and wey-hey rough.

There was a Spanish girl in Waterloo, a few years ago called Alicia, if anybody saw her, you'll know that one of her specialities was to dig her nails into your back, she could also give and receive love bites and knew how to run her nails down the nerves in your back, applying just the right amount of tingling pressure to bring you to ecstasy.

Of course she only did this if you requested it and she'd never do it to a married man as fresh love bites are a bit hard to explain to your wife but for a single, uninhibited man, she was perfect.

How rough do you like it to be?

Offline house music dave

I like it as rough as I can take it, no love bites or back scratches as i'd have to explain them. The girl is always on top in my case and sometimes failing to hit the spot, but when you have good rough sex I think you can go to a different level and the more animalistic nature of it can make an orgasm stronger.

d00fer

Right now I prefer it more rough, I don't need to worry about marks. I suppose the reason I'm back punting again is for some fantasy fulfillment and a bit of more animalistic sex with some kink and boundary pushing on my part is what I'm mostly looking for. Don't get me wrong I don't mind some gentle GFE style sex as well, but right now the rougher, filthier and kinkier the better, although I have my limits. A recent punt had me doing some hair pulling, choking and spanking (prompted by the girl), when she asked me to slap her face I couldn't do it. I also declined when I was asked to piss on her.

Offline webpunter

Love cowgirl with a girlie who has a fit bod / strong legs
So they can carry on going up & down for quite a while
Really ramming down hard on me - like it feels like i reach the end
And they wince a bit in a nice way
Doesn't happen very often
And periodic check on the condom needed for obvious reasons given the position
Then coming this way feels like they are literally squeezing / vacuuming the harry munk out of me 
Not that rough compared to nails & biting but good enuf for me

password02

When does rough sex cross over the girls limit? Or is it the case that the girl may not want to have rough sex but the punter still goes through with it as he has 'Paid' for the hour and wants to make sure that he gets his money's worth?

I have heard of a case where the girl was in tears after the session as the client went 'over the top' in pursuit of 'Rough Sex' - The girl was not into any of this and had told the guy several times to stop being rough but it seems that the client had no intentions of playing it safe and continued to go beyond the girls accepted 'Likes' on the basis that as he is the paying customer.

To me this is not acceptable unless the girl HAS agreed to have 'Rough Sex' with the client.

Offline Matium

In the example I quoted, the girl, Alicia, was the one who initiated rough sex and was always in charge.

Offline house music dave

When does rough sex cross over the girls limit? Or is it the case that the girl may not want to have rough sex but the punter still goes through with it as he has 'Paid' for the hour and wants to make sure that he gets his money's worth?

I have heard of a case where the girl was in tears after the session as the client went 'over the top' in pursuit of 'Rough Sex' - The girl was not into any of this and had told the guy several times to stop being rough but it seems that the client had no intentions of playing it safe and continued to go beyond the girls accepted 'Likes' on the basis that as he is the paying customer.

To me this is not acceptable unless the girl HAS agreed to have 'Rough Sex' with the client.

Nobody is talking about pushing boundaries which could cross into the realm of sexual assault.

Plus it's often the case that we as guys have inbuilt boundaries anyway. Look at what d00fer said about being asked to slap a girl, he couldn't do it. Add to this the fact that most communication is nonverbal and you should be able to work out where the boundaries are.   

Offline Matium

Nobody is talking about pushing boundaries which could cross into the realm of sexual assault.

Plus it's often the case that we as guys have inbuilt boundaries anyway. Look at what d00fer said about being asked to slap a girl, he couldn't do it. Add to this the fact that most communication is nonverbal and you should be able to work out where the boundaries are.   

True.

99% of men would never, even dream of hitting a woman.

Rough Sex is only fun if the girl is well and truly into it.

Offline smiths

How vanilla or wild are you?

Like sex to be gentle or rough?

I'm not talking about BDSM, which is a category I'll admit I don't understand, but roll in the bed and wey-hey rough.

There was a Spanish girl in Waterloo, a few years ago called Alicia, if anybody saw her, you'll know that one of her specialities was to dig her nails into your back, she could also give and receive love bites and knew how to run her nails down the nerves in your back, applying just the right amount of tingling pressure to bring you to ecstasy.

Of course she only did this if you requested it and she'd never do it to a married man as fresh love bites are a bit hard to explain to your wife but for a single, uninhibited man, she was perfect.

How rough do you like it to be?

I dont particulary like rough sex with WGs and never on me. If a WG asks me to slap her arse or pull her hair no problem but i did once have a WG ask me to punch her in the stomach and really hurt her. Not my bag even though it was consentual, i felt uncomfortable after that and left.

d00fer

Completely agree, from my experience it was always an upfront conversation, and a gradual pushing of (mostly my) boundaries. Sometimes what a girl has asked for has been a step too far for me.

I know not everyone is like me and where it goes over the limit like in the example password02 mentioned is wrong. What is on offer and part of a girls accepted 'Likes' should be agreed upfront. That said and not the same, but the door swings both ways and girls shouldn't put things on their 'Likes' or say things that they'd do but aren't comfortable with.

password02

True.

99% of men would never, even dream of hitting a woman.

Rough Sex is only fun if the girl is well and truly into it.

+1 Agree

But has there been a situation where the girl has said No to rough sex - Yet the guy still carries on and this as this is the only way he can 'Get off'?

The more the girl says No the more excited the guy becomes until he jerks off

Offline smiths

+1 Agree

But has there been a situation where the girl has said No to rough sex - Yet the guy still carries on and this as this is the only way he can 'Get off'?

In which case the guy is a piece of scum and should get done for assault or rape.

Offline Matium

+1 Agree

99% of men will never hit a woman but 1% will, that situation will arise with that 1%.

A WG will have to use her "WG sixth sense" to weed out clients who are likely to cause her trouble and for obvious reasons will only engage in rough sex with men she knows, has seen before and trusts.

d00fer

In which case the guy is a piece of scum and should get done for assault or rape.

+1 Agree

Didn't quite as far as saying that in my previous post though.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

To me that is not acceptable full stop. Boundaries can change during a session, not least because it's surprisingly easy to suffer an injury during sex - for punter and SP alike.

Offline NIK

I saw a girl at Arabesque in Bury who told me she liked to be throttled! This actually wasn't too long ago, indeed the last time I ever went there.

I didn't oblige.  :rolleyes:

cockneybstrd

I saw a girl at Arabesque in Bury who told me she liked to be throttled! This actually wasn't too long ago, indeed the last time I ever went there.

I had this a few months ago with a civvy bird who liked to be strangled and wanted me to leave marks on her body. She suggested I was a bit of poof for not being into hurting her.

aerofan5

Rough sex may depend on size.

A friend of mine enjoys 'going at it like steam hammer', but he rarely finds a girl who is up for it, as he is 8-9 inches at full erection and he has many complaints of him hurting them.

Any comment from WG's on this?

jcdmj12

Hands round neck is quite a turn on... Have done it in civvy sex and had done to me.

I wouldnt go as far as consensual throttling with a stranger though (and certainly not a WG). A very small percentage of people are hyper sensitive to pressure on their vagus nerve, which in extreme cases can cause their heart to stop.  :scare:

Any kind of breath play is too dangerous to undertake IMO. People think that the danger is over once you start breathing again, but its not... Those who die from it often have a cardiac arrest several minutes later.

Imagine trying to explain your way out of that one...

Offline NIK

Hands round neck is quite a turn on... Have done it in civvy sex and had done to me.

I wouldnt go as far as consensual throttling with a stranger though (and certainly not a WG). A very small percentage of people are hyper sensitive to pressure on their vagus nerve, which in extreme cases can cause their heart to stop.  :scare:

Any kind of breath play is too dangerous to undertake IMO. People think that the danger is over once you start breathing again, but its not... Those who die from it often have a cardiac arrest several minutes later.

Imagine trying to explain your way out of that one...

Yes remember the MP Stephen Milligan? And he was on his tod!  :scare:
« Last Edit: September 01, 2014, 10:58:30 am by NIK »

Offline smiths

I do, what a sight he left behind. And Michael Hutchence was on his tod as well.

MrFloppy

I like going at it hard but not that hard that'll I'll hurt the girl. Love really filthy chat though.

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Rough sex may depend on size.

A friend of mine enjoys 'going at it like steam hammer', but he rarely finds a girl who is up for it, as he is 8-9 inches at full erection and he has many complaints of him hurting them.

Any comment from WG's on this?

I personally can take that (longest was about 11 inches, a very tall, well endowed ex) but have to be mentally and physically ready. If I just lubed up and opened my legs, anything above 6 inches would hurt just on entry. But with enough warm up and natural arousal and a careful entry, my body has enough time to relax and take it and enjoy it. All depends on the position and angle too.

Offline Quatro

There was a Thai girl in Middlesex Street that would get mock angry when she perceived that I'd been a bad boy a few years ago. She'd get cross and slap me about.  Really quite a turn on.

Offline webpunter

Milligan was found dead in his flat in Black Lion Lane, Hammersmith, London, by his secretary Vera Taggart on 7 February 1994. His corpse – naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, with a black bin liner tied over its head – was discovered in what was presumed to be a state of autoerotic asphyxiation, combined with self-bondage. A detail of his death, which was the subject of much comment and speculation at the time, was that he was found to have had an orange segment in his mouth at the time of his death

I recall at the time there was a joke - that he was also wearing a Man City shirt, but that Police held back this info from the general public to avoid his family suffering any further embarrassment !

jcdmj12

Yes, most of these case of autoerotic asphyxiation deaths are accidental. It's alarmingly easy to kill or injure someone by messing with their neck, especially in a state of arousal when you might not be as likely to spot something's wrong. 

Having googled it, apparently "the choking game" is something some teenagers play for a "dare" or whatever, and it's killed a fair few of them as wel.   :(

xer0

My partner loves it when I pull her hair and fuck her like a dog on heat.

To get to that level with a Pro$$ie.., I've never tried that on a punt, but I might tomorrow lunch time.
I'll see which one I can find.

xer0

I didn't get around to rough sex: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=37410.0

I asked her what she enjoyed, and that wasn't on the list.
Still, my partner is fucking good shag :)