Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Zarina2016 - Chinatown  (Read 2621 times)

10 review(s) for Zarina xxx (7 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Bumbuttass

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[Link added by admin]

Someone enquired about this lass recently & I liked the look of her so decided to TOFFT & it was a delight so I thought a quick review is in order before I head out for the evening.

Girl: pics are definitely her, about 5'4, very pretty & bubbly, very very slight paunch but that me being extra picky, lovely & curvaceous, ass looked tremendous in doggy.  She is from Kazakhstan & speaks with a Russian accent so had the novelty factor of being able to tick off a new nationality off the punting list :yahoo:

Comms: faultless, call made, services & price agreed, location swiftly texted

Price: £70 h/h

Services: full on FK, Nice sloppy OWO, covered sex in mish, doggy, cowgirl... All performed with full enthusiasm, there were some obviously fake moans & groans at first then she either perfected her technique or really started to enjoy herself.

Visit again? For sure but she said she only takes a few bookings a day.

I'll try to get into more details when I can but feel free to ask questions

Go enjoy lads  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

You forgot the link. Have alerted Admin to add it to the review.

Offline Bumbuttass

You forgot the link. Have alerted Admin to add it to the review.

Cheers CT

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Bumbuttass

Beat you to it... by 3 secs!! :dance:

I'm in post coital bliss ... That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it

Ming

I do like Central Asian girls, I have found them to have a good attitude towards sex.

Nice review, thanks and moved up the HL.

Ming  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I do like Central Asian girls, I have found them to have a good attitude towards sex.

Nice review, thanks and moved up the HL.

Dubai was full of them a few years ago. Saw a cracking Uzbeki girl whilst there.

100punts

I was planning a trip to Manchester but now I think I'll go to Birmingham first.
Thanks for the review.

Offline azrael

Thanks for the review BB. Just a quick question if you dont mind, you mentioned her kissing now is that full on tonsil tennis or just enough tounge to wet you appetite? I know im a fussy fucker but that is a deal breaker for me, cant stand women who just peck  :hi:

Ming

Dubai was full of them a few years ago. Saw a cracking Uzbeki girl whilst there.

Agreed, I liked the Uzbeks too, remember them being very fussy about absolutely no hair except on their head, cultural thing I think, but silky smooth  :cool:

Offline Bumbuttass

Thanks for the review BB. Just a quick question if you dont mind, you mentioned her kissing now is that full on tonsil tennis or just enough tounge to wet you appetite? I know im a fussy fucker but that is a deal breaker for me, cant stand women who just peck  :hi:

She had my tonsils in a choke hold with her tongue... Hope that answers your question  :hi:

In all seriousness, it was full on kissing that got more passionate as the punt went on.  It's a deal breaker for me too so I get were your coming from

« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 09:11:42 pm by Bumbuttass »

Offline Bumbuttass

One thing I will say though, is that she does like the sound of her own voice & her language can be colourful which isn't to everyone's taste.  But to be fair to her she did keep the convo to a acceptable level until after I unloaded my sack & I like a bit of a banter myself so I was happy.

Mickeydee2016

Offline azrael

She had my tonsils in a choke hold with her tongue... Hope that answers your question  :hi:

Cheers budd,  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks for the review BBA, some good info there  :hi: