Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _SweetMONIQUE_- King Cross  (Read 2388 times)

UberX

Monique was my first booking of Friday and second one was Olivia. As I planned to see two girls so decided to see Monique for 30 minutes session. So called her but no answer in first attempt. After waiting a while I sent a text and she replied later and we started texting and booked her. Her flat is situated near King Cross station. I arrived on time and called her so she gave me the door number. I was totally delighted to see her when she opened the door. She received me co-cordially. Slim blonde girl facially she a model looking size 6-8 I shall say. Services I received----------------

OWO very good.
FK, DFK good. :kiss: :kiss:
69 licking her
Sex one time cumming.

we tried sex in various positions. And finished cumming in her peachy bum.  Actually I lasted a little bit longer so did not feel the importance of second round for this half an hour session.  :P Hygienically she was very fresh. Friendly and we had some chatting after the session..It was a great start of my day with her. I was thinking to see her again but now what a strange think she has increased her rate which is not worthy in my view. :dash: :( But I shall definitely see her in her previous rate if she changes her mind   :)

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

baller99

Nice review, seems like a good SP, but now @140 pounds for an hour. That's a steep rise :timeout:. Will definitely have to think twice about seeing her.

UberX

Nice review, seems like a good SP, but now @140 pounds for an hour. That's a steep rise :timeout:. Will definitely have to think twice about seeing her.

In my experience she is one this very rare beautiful stunning polish girl.  :)

password02

She is now back down to £120 - From £100 to £140 to £120 - seems she is testing the market today? up and down

Offline claretandblue

She is now back down to £120 - From £100 to £140 to £120 - seems she is testing the market today? up and down

and half hour has gone from £70 to £100 back to £90, i favour half hour punts in fact platinum cindy is the only girl i have ever punted one on one for more than 30 minutes, while i will pay more for a random interchangeable polish bird im not going a penny over £80!

UberX

looks like our discussion in the forum affecting her business. I hope she comes to original rate.

:)

baller99

I hate to believe wgs would use this forum to test for rates but that is the reality. Honestly, thanks to the form and contributors like yourself  :hi: there are more than enoug SP to see before having to "suffer inflation".

west8

I hate to believe wgs would use this forum to test for rates but that is the reality.

No-one should underestimate the influence this forum has on (Adultwork) WG rates. Some girls have profusely denied ever having heard of UKP.

It was easy to tell they were lying. :drinks:

marty_mcfly

looks like our discussion in the forum affecting her business. I hope she comes to original rate.

:)

I doubt she will reduce her prices.

As much as I want to see her, I shall not be doing so. A jump from £70 to £90 is not going to kill my bank balance but I can't support seeing someone who rewards punters for leaving positive feedback by increasing her prices by nearly 30%.

Sorry Monique, you are out of my hot list, no matter the quality of your service.

marty_mcfly

No need to think twice. Greed should not be tolerated. Don't see her. It's that simple. i wanted to but won't anymore.

Type_O_Negative

I doubt she will reduce her prices.

As much as I want to see her, I shall not be doing so. A jump from £70 to £90 is not going to kill my bank balance but I can't support seeing someone who rewards punters for leaving positive feedback by increasing her prices by nearly 30%.

Sorry Monique, you are out of my hot list, no matter the quality of your service.
One of the best comments i've ever read on UKP.  :thumbsup:

UberX

I am not going back to her in this rate I shall prefer to ejaculate elsewhere  :timeout:

west8

I am not going back to her in this rate I shall prefer to ejaculate elsewhere  :timeout:

A sock is far better value. Plus, they usually come in packs of three. ;)