Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Olivia* - file under 'too good to be true'?  (Read 2617 times)

Offline sticko

External Link/Members Only

Those pictures can't be real.  And the reviewers look suspicious too.  But I can dream...

S

Type_O_Negative

External Link/Members Only

Those pictures can't be real.  And the reviewers look suspicious too.  But I can dream...

S
Do you suggest i look suspicious?

Offline sticko

Do you suggest i look suspicious?

The alarm bells always ring for me when aw reviewers have low feedback scores.  If any of her reviews are real then it's excellent news.  No offence meant  :)

S

Type_O_Negative

The alarm bells always ring for me when aw reviewers have low feedback scores.  If any of her reviews are real then it's excellent news.  No offence meant  :)

S
It's ok  :hi: I'm new in punting but i did learn not to believe in AW feedback - in some cases. UKP is my source of information.  :hi:

Offline sticko

More importantly, have you seen her, and if so how was she?  Are the pictures accurate?  Was she gfe or PSE; enthusiastic or lazy?

S

Type_O_Negative

More importantly, have you seen her, and if so how was she?  Are the pictures accurate?  Was she gfe or PSE; enthusiastic or lazy?

S
I reviewed her here on UKP.  :hi:

Offline The_Don

I reviewed her here on UKP.  :hi:

indeed sir and thank you for the review.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=4399

I to wasn't to sure when I first seen the pictures (before reviews)

Mark Andrews

The pictures look very "photoshopped" to say the very least!  :P

Online 76shen

I've seen her a couple of times, she worth every minute. gives a great service.  :wacko:

Offline bestbefore

I've seen her a couple of times, she worth every minute. gives a great service.  :wacko:

Be good if you could give us a review then.

Online 76shen

The pictures look very "photoshopped" to say the very least!  :P

her body is definitely the same as the photo, just the face is a bit more thinner. she still looks good.

Online NightKid

More importantly, have you seen her, and if so how was she?  Are the pictures accurate?

If you'd bothered to read the most recent review of hers properly, you should've seen the duo profile right at the bottom which aren't airbrushed and is pretty good representation of what she looks like.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Perhaps I should be filing this under 'reading fail' instead?  :rolleyes:

Offline HipsterNoBeard

Actually those are pretty normal rates for this part of London. I would actually call the 30mins rate of £80 quite expensive, considering there are a few good girls around @ £70/30 mins without charging extra for CIM

Type_O_Negative

Actually she is my regular - but i'm still to shy to ask her for snowballing  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Offline sticko

I mis-typed the bloody AW reference number thing when I searched.  Thanks all for putting me straight, and I'll be seeing her soon!

S

west8

Love her 'look'. Straight to the top of the Polish HL.  :drinks:

Sylvester

Love her 'look'. Straight to the top of the Polish HL.  :drinks:
Agreed.  Her professional photos are astonishing. I am however a bit less convinced by the more natural photos on her AW duo page.  Still hot, just not fucking ridiculously supermodel hot.

Don't get me wrong, still would, obviously...and most likely will  :P

Type_O_Negative

Huh, another nice time with Olivia today  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Online West London Guy

She is definitely NOT too good to be true. Review coming.

Edit: Sylvester, have you got a link to her Duo page?

Offline droplet

I was going to see her today. But after seeing her non-airbrushed photo I decided not to.

The tits are not as hot. For a tall girl like her I prefer a bit more curvyness else it makes the body like a plant of wood. Just my preference :unknown: