Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Gena XXX - Arundel  (Read 3362 times)

15 review(s) for Gena XXX (11 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by DrConners]

Online Reluctant

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Found myself down on the South Coast last week and with time for a punt. First since lockdown. Did some A/W and UKP research and Gena seemed to be a safe bet. Arranged via A/W email a couple of days in advance, then by text on the day. 1 Hour for £150.

ON the day I made my way to the hotel - actually one of those travelodge types - and announced my arrival from the car park. A few minutes later a vehicle pulled up and a woman got out - it turned out to be her and a couple of minutes later I got the room number. So it seems that she takes a room there and just pops in for appointments, or she had popped out for something.

On opening the door I was happy. She is getting on - early 40s? - and slim. Looks good, but clearly no spring chicken. Had asked for watersports both ways and so we moved to the bathroom straightaway. She didn't want to deliver on me, but was happy to receive. So I unloaded onto her face and tits and into her mouth - which she seemed to swallow. Was kind enough to complement my flavour and also that I could perform at all - apparently your average punter is liable to freeze and can't deliver (obvs I took this with a pinch of salt). We stayed in the shower and cleaned off.

Then onto the bed where she performed OWO. Not the best technique, but enthusiastic. Lots of slobbering, whereas I actually prefer a more delicate approach. Asked her to go on her knees in front of the mirror but she preferred to lie on the bed and hang her head off the end. I was fingering her pussy and ass throughout. I wasn't FK/DFK as it clearly wasn't a GFE and also slightly concerned about the big C.

After a while I CIM which was good, though she did spit, which is fine by me. Before the spitting she did make sure that I was finished completely.

So an ok punt. Mostly delivered, but emphatically not a GFE. She doesn't compare well to some other £150 girls, mostly because of her age, but no complaints really. She has a good range of services which I didn't fully experience. Probs wouldn't go back because I'm not down there often and I'm sure there is better to be found. She talked about her family (husband and kids) a lot!

Offline Blackhart

Thanks for the review. She mentioned her husband and kids? Not again, she did that with me and I was horrified. That means she must do this often, which is bad. Its not our business Gena. Why would she even mention it?

"Did some A/W and UKP research and Gena seemed to be a safe bet." Well thats brave considering my and the other negatives. Glad you had a good time but don't bank on it happening again.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2020, 04:25:31 pm by Blackhart »

Offline boardyhell

had the pleasure of gena in my house,anal and swallow
she had just got married and her husband drove to my house and sat outside for an hour
i suppose whatever works for you

Offline Londonpunter30

She’s way older than 40, think 50s at least.

She also bids on every single reverse booking, even if you ask for a 20 yo in London she will bid

Offline Alitis

Indeed, she will very often bid right at the end.