Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fun Loving Jeanette in heywood  (Read 2283 times)

31 review(s) for fun loving jeanette (30 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Widescreen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is my first review and my first punt since returning to England after many years over in Canada and it was a very enjoyable one indeed.

I set up a meeting via AW the day before, included a note asking if there was a possibility of a get together before her advertised start time.  Very happy that she responded with a Yes.....  After exchanging a few messages, a time was agreed upon and I was provided the Post Code.  House number to follow when I arrived.

On the day, I was running very early (45 mins actually) and texted to advise that I was there and I knew I was early so no panic.  Again, very happy to hear from her that at 30 mins before our agreed time, she was ready for me.  Very helpful and certainly helped me out.

Anyway, location is OK, not glamorous but certainly felt a safe quiet spot to leave the car.

Rang the bell, let in and I was greeted by a very nice milf indeed.

I will not go into all the details but suffice to say, oral was enjoyed by both of us, me getting drenched as she came very fluidly.....Now we are both soaked but continue to enjoy our oral session.

Wonderful time was had by me and I am certain by Jeanette and at no time did she do any clock watching.

What more can I say, if you want a good experience she is great and at £100 for the hour, very good value.

This was my first punt/review but it will not be my last, although it might just have to be Jaenette agin, for my 2nd.....lol

Offline Fabaceous

I cannot wait to see this girl!

Offline Widescreen

Well I am sure you will enjoy.