Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbies experience  (Read 353 times)

Mungobongo

Hello guys,

Not really had that much experience of punting but here's my experience thus far. Started about 5 years ago in a massage parlour  in Cardiff,  it's been mentioned here in blogs before dunno how to add a website adress althought they do have a website.

First punt ever, had made my mind up after a few weeks thinking about it, first thing I did was ring up an ask about times open, did i need an appointment and prices. Turned up on a Friday evening, thought it best to go early when the girls were fresh, Personally I never drink before a punt, parked well away and walked, hung around the outside of trying to pluck up enough courage to enter, luckily enough the outer door was open all you have to do is step inside and ring the bell soon enough a girl appeared and ushered me in.

She was in a dressing gown and asked me if I had ever visited before I said no and she assured me everything was gonna be ok and showed me into another room which had two girls sitting on a sofa, I was offered a choice between the two both were in their early 20's one was a little chunky and the other was slim but looked absolutely terrified , naturally I opted for the chunky one I was nervous enough myself without having to deal with a girl that was obviously not really into it.

The chosen girl led me to a room on the first floor and told me to get undressed and left the room, obviously I sat there in my boxers  until she came back in an suggested I remove my boxers so as not to get any oil on my underclothes,  to be fair she was very understanding  and I received a very perfunctory massage, she was  in a nighty and had no underwear on and soon hiked up her clothes and lay on the bed with me she was shaved and had nice breasts which I had a nice suck on, she put a çondom on with her mouth and gave me oral which was a waste of time coz  I couldn't feel a thing then lay on her back and basically said fuck me, which I did all with a condom, to be honest I have never used condoms because i always been in long term relationships,  so couldn't cum, no sensation,  then she spun over and said to do her doggy, usually a position I love, again I still couldn't cum she was getting a littler bored and asked what the problem was so I just explained I was a little nervous and the condom wasn't helping
Eventually after I'd pulled out she suggested I lay down and removed the protection and gave me a very lovely wank shooting my load everywhere,  to be honest I was very relieved in more ways than one an left with a big smile on my  face. Well there you go hope it helps other newbies.