Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Zara Arab teen-Birmingham  (Read 2972 times)

29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5644070) (21 positive, 1 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Pepefrappe

External Link/Members Only

The worst comms of any WG I’ve ever come across. Will give half hearted apologies, then go right back to ignoring your messages. She’s aware that by being one of the only asian WGs willing to wear a headscarf she’s got a built in market, so she can act how she pleases. Wouldn’t recommend- I’ve heard the actual service is good, but what are the chances you actually get to meet lol? A complete disregard for her clients does not a good WG make.

Offline Cheetah_321

Yeh I booked her in December when she was in a Bham. I travelled 50mins only to be ignored when I reached the postcode. Tried calling and messaging but ignored. Wasn’t happy so i told her why waste my time, she got really abusive on the messages so I ignored her. Shame her service is meant to be good. Taken her off my hotlist.

Offline 0ralist

I think this is a recurring theme.
Texted her before the doors were open for membership on here.

This happened just after first lockdown.

Asked for a meet, but got no reply, so text back after 24 hours saying it doesn't matter 'please ignore as I'm going to see my regular'
Got reply saying 'F*ck off and go see your dirty regular and don't contact her again time waster'.  :angry: :diablo: :angry:
I replied with 'excuse me we haven't confirmed anything so why so bitchy?'  :unknown:

Get another reply saying 'I wasn't working, im not on my phone all day everyday and I dont see strays'

I replied with 'its cool, no need to be so nasty  :)' (think the smiley pushed her over the edge  :D

To which she replies again 'F*ck off to you regular you bastard'

I reply with a 'F*ck off yourself you nasty little piece of Sh*t' BLOCKED.

That is where we stand ...she is a nasty piece of work that thinks she is special and can treat people like she is probably treated on her meets (just my opinion plz dont come running to her defence).

Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Rated123

“Dont message her again”

This may suggest that her phone is being monitored by her pimp/boyfriend?

Offline covidiot

I think this is a recurring theme.
Texted her before the doors were open for membership on here.

This happened just after first lockdown.

Asked for a meet, but got no reply, so text back after 24 hours saying it doesn't matter 'please ignore as I'm going to see my regular'
Got reply saying 'F*ck off and go see your dirty regular and don't contact her again time waster'.  :angry: :diablo: :angry:
I replied with 'excuse me we haven't confirmed anything so why so bitchy?'  :unknown:

Get another reply saying 'I wasn't working, im not on my phone all day everyday and I dont see strays'

I replied with 'its cool, no need to be so nasty  :)' (think the smiley pushed her over the edge  :D

To which she replies again 'F*ck off to you regular you bastard'

I reply with a 'F*ck off yourself you nasty little piece of Sh*t' BLOCKED.

That is where we stand ...she is a nasty piece of work that thinks she is special and can treat people like she is probably treated on her meets (just my opinion plz dont come running to her defence).

Makes me want to bone her even more lol. I won't with feedback like that but you know what I mean.

Offline Dark Vader

I don't want it to seem like I'm piling in, but I'm piling in. We have to highlight these people. Same as above back in September started with nice and pleasant comms via whatsapp so she's got an idea of what I look like. Address given and plenty of kisses in her replies back then right when we get to arranging a time slot, radio silence.

Offline Straightsix

Times have changed.  Now when I venture out to get my cock some attention it never leaves the house for one girl. I always have plan B and C lined up. I have once reached plan E.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2021, 11:38:30 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn

Offline Straightsix

How do you guys know for sure shes an Arab apart from the hijab? Shes has far too many tattoos for an Arab and they are generally lighter skinned.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn

Offline Tender.french.kiss

Looks like I was very lucky to catch early early December.
I got very lucky to go through and for her not to cancel / set me up at the last minute.
I thought she had learned her lesson from the previous neg reviews and upped her game in the reply, reliability section.

When I heard she was back in B'ham last week, I thought I had to give her bones another rattling. Called countless times (at different hours), several texts ... no reply whatsoever. So no, she had not improved, looks like her comms are just as bad as before and I had just been lucky.

Her reply, rudeness and aggressiveness are more worrying (tempted to agree with Rated123):
“Dont message her again”
« Last Edit: January 12, 2021, 02:17:27 am by Tender.french.kiss »

Offline Pepefrappe

Ultimately, there’s no reason for her to change her ways so long as she’s in such high demand. It’ll take for people to stop seeing her, but I don’t think that’s likely. Shame really.

Offline Brumish

The worst comms of any WG I’ve ever come across. Will give half hearted apologies, then go right back to ignoring your messages. She’s aware that by being one of the only asian WGs willing to wear a headscarf she’s got a built in market, so she can act how she pleases. Wouldn’t recommend- I’ve heard the actual service is good, but what are the chances you actually get to meet lol? A complete disregard for her clients does not a good WG make.

Did you actually make a booking?

Offline lost_soul1234

How do you guys know for sure shes an Arab apart from the hijab? Shes has far too many tattoos for an Arab and they are generally lighter skinned.

I doubt she is. Market full of eastern Europeans pretending to be by wearing a certain dress. Tatoos a give away

Offline alibirmingham

I know first hand just how bad her comms are. But reading this “review” it sounds like poor comms with no actual booking. And as such this doesn’t classify as a review

I’ll wait for the op to respond to confirm if a meeting took place or at least agreed but if not Thai will have to be moved to the general west mids board

Offline alibirmingham

I doubt she is. Market full of eastern Europeans pretending to be by wearing a certain dress. Tatoos a give away

I’ve seen her and she does have a very light complexion but some Arabs can. But more to the point she’s only half Arab And not raised with the Arab side of culture or values etc.

Online Punterperson1971

I’ve seen her and she does have a very light complexion but some Arabs can. But more to the point she’s only half Arab And not raised with the Arab side of culture or values etc.
He was last on Line today at 7:52pm so why hasn’t he replied

Offline 0ralist

“Dont message her again”

No sorry for confusing the matter - she said 'don't contact me again' .
Just wanted to clear that up  :hi:
Banned reason: Didn’t learn anything from his previous banning - Jawbreak

Offline heisenberg.

She is not a real arab, this is a marketing ploy. Regardless she looks good although the tatts are tacky.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Can you make sure you read and understand the rules, a booking has to be agreed to before a review can be left, you can NOT leave a review just because she didn't answer your messages.

4 Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking
. A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only criteria is that she had accepted the initial booking. Members can post more than one review about an SP, but touting will result in a ban. Reviews are allowed up to 6 months ( for new members this rule is currently relaxed to 12 months)after the event(positive or negative)
Only one sex worker can be the subject of a review, not a whole agency/establishment/ brothel. The exception is sex parties, duos etc and massage establishments where providers do not have names
Reviews must contain either a link, contact details or address (if publicized by the service provider).

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252680.0

Offline Pepefrappe

Yeah sorry I just saw this- a booking was agreed to, I messaged her again just before I was leaving to confirm and she told me she was busy and apologised. We then agreed to another meet later on in the day, and again the same thing happened only this time when I was informing her I’d be leaving/arriving soon, I was met with radio silence. Knowing how unreliable she is I didn’t actually leave to go there. She replied back a short time after that apologising and offering a discounted rate and gave me a new time- that also came and went. At no point did I actually leave to go and whenever I planned to do so I messaged beforehand to make sure she wasn’t with another client. Every time I didn’t get a response and so, not wanting to look a mug, I left it. I don’t know if this meets the criteria for a review or not, if it doesn’t my bad lol. I just wanted people to be aware of how unreliable she is.

Offline Wood2017

Yeah sorry I just saw this- a booking was agreed to, I messaged her again just before I was leaving to confirm and she told me she was busy and apologised. We then agreed to another meet later on in the day, and again the same thing happened only this time when I was informing her I’d be leaving/arriving soon, I was met with radio silence. Knowing how unreliable she is I didn’t actually leave to go there. She replied back a short time after that apologising and offering a discounted rate and gave me a new time- that also came and went. At no point did I actually leave to go and whenever I planned to do so I messaged beforehand to make sure she wasn’t with another client. Every time I didn’t get a response and so, not wanting to look a mug, I left it. I don’t know if this meets the criteria for a review or not, if it doesn’t my bad lol. I just wanted people to be aware of how unreliable she is.

Thanks for the warning Pepe  :thumbsup:

I'd almost suggest the bit in bold means a negative review could have been left i.e. the booking agreed to  :unknown:

Offline Pepefrappe

Yeah same, i feel it meets the criteria for a review; I’m not sure how exactly to go about asking a moderator if they could change its status back into one?

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Yeah same, i feel it meets the criteria for a review; I’m not sure how exactly to go about asking a moderator if they could change its status back into one?
The rules are very clear and the OP should know that a booking must be agreed to before a review can be left. He didn't mention he had an agreed booking in his original post, he has subsequently changed his story to match the criteria required for a review.

It is a useful warning but at the time of posting did not meet the requirements to be a review.