Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse oral  (Read 1244 times)

Offline Sleepmaster1

Hi wanted to know if anyone one had experienced a massage which includes reverse oral?
Most of the ladies are happy to provide a b2b massage and even play with their breasts.
However I'm really feeling the urge to lick and kiss the sweet spot.
Don't mind body shape at all

Offline Foreveryoung

Hi wanted to know if anyone one had experienced a massage which includes reverse oral?
Most of the ladies are happy to provide a b2b massage and even play with their breasts.
Best try a GFE (Girlfriend Friend Experience) for RO to be honest as it's never happened to me during a massage but there must be someone who's experienced it.
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Pete556

Lots of times yes. Sophie at Rainbow Nature in Cov for example.
I’ve found quite a few fbsm’s like a reverse massage which leads to RO.

Offline seandana

I find it is best to ask when you are being offered B2B and negotiating the price before she removes her clothes ,chances are she will say yes just in case you opt for the hand job without B2B and she loses out on the extra cash , plus she might like the fact that you want to eat her pussy as it gives her a 5 or 10 minute break. Most of the massage ladies i see or have seen apart from(the old lode lane ladies) are happy to let me have a munch ,it also helps to slow things down and prolong the experience in the room.

Offline Pete556

Could you list a few
A lot have probably now moved on to be honest. But have enjoyed this at Rainbow Nature(Sophie), Oriental Spa (Leamington Spa - Kimberly), Thai massage in Warwick (Bim).

Offline Pete556

There is also a recent review of Balance Massage Sheldon where RO is mentioned ...

Offline Tightpants

I find it is best to ask when you are being offered B2B and negotiating the price before she removes her clothes ,chances are she will say yes just in case you opt for the hand job without B2B and she loses out on the extra cash , plus she might like the fact that you want to eat her pussy as it gives her a 5 or 10 minute break. Most of the massage ladies i see or have seen apart from(the old lode lane ladies) are happy to let me have a munch ,it also helps to slow things down and prolong the experience in the room.

Totally agree with Seandana  on this subject.
If it is someone I have never seen before, but has the body shape I like, I will ask if B2B is available. I prefer to take control with this as I don't like it when you get the B2B offer with only 20 minutes left and all you get is her standing naked at arms reach.
I have a couple of massage regulars who know exactly what is going to happen during the hour and are either stripped off before me or let me undress them. These are not FS punts but a proper FBSM experience where we both get involved.
Before you ask I will not be revealing who they are as it as a result of playing the long game and I have put the time and £££'s in.

With a bit of research you will soon find which shops offer extras and which ones are legit. Stick to going rates (£40) for B2B with HE and don't pay more if the want extra money for RO.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2021, 08:19:41 am by Tightpants »

Online Tommy123

A lot have probably now moved on to be honest. But have enjoyed this at Rainbow Nature(Sophie), Oriental Spa (Leamington Spa - Kimberly), Thai massage in Warwick (Bim).
Does Sophie really do RO. Had b2b with plenty feeling, but never been offered RO. Perhaps she is selective, or only likes the young blokes !

Offline Pete556

Does Sophie really do RO. Had b2b with plenty feeling, but never been offered RO. Perhaps she is selective, or only likes the young blokes !
Yes. See answer in review section.