Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Free weekend  (Read 840 times)

Online Sparked

Not often that I get a weekend with nothing planned, but this one coming is totally free. I was hoping to make a big one of it and see some of the best the midlands have to offer (east and west)! Do any of you fine gents have any suggestions for hour long meets? FK essential, Alevels appreciated but not essential. I may also TOFTT if the payoff looks to be worth the risk.

Finally a question that is worth asking, if I visit a well reviewed SP and the service isn't much different that what has previously been mentioned is it worth posting a review? Or only if it was different than previous reviews have given.

Thanks in advance.

Offline JD1

Kylie-marie is always an obvious recommendation but she doesn’t often work weekends.

Paige-white is another good one and does work weekends.

Neither of them do anal but I can’t think of many girls I’ve seen that do offer it.

Those would be my top two recommendations for permanent fixtures in the Nottingham/Derby area offering reliable and high levels of service well suited for most people.

In terms of leaving reviews, worth doing them even if they mirror what other people have said previously - lets people know the SPs are delivering a consistent level of service even if adding nothing new.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2022, 01:13:54 pm by JD1 »

Online Sparked

In terms of leaving reviews, worth doing them even if they mirror what other people have said previously - lets people know the SPs are delivering a consistent level of service even if adding nothing new.

Great will do!

Thanks for the suggestions, I haven't seen either of them before.

I had been considering a couple of others and feeling a bit like a kid in a sweetshop right now! Hopefully will see a couple and will leave my thoughts here after the event!

Offline Gopal1978

Good advice from JD1 as you’ve had 3 negatives from 4 reviews so try at least 1 guaranteed great girl...

Offline HailWood

JasJJ is getting great reviews and does anal.

External Link/Members Only

Also River / Melody if she is working within your reach

External Link/Members Only

Offline HornyHemel

Pippa Cox: External Link/Members Only

Based in Northampton, fab attitude and I'm pretty certain that she still does Anal.     :drinks:

Online EvilS